Shop

15% OFF EVERYTHING! USE CODE GET15

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

5.15.11 "Visions ..........of our Sight , of our Minds......of our Lives " PERMANENT FEATURE PAGE

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1741 posts

As photographers we are fortunate to have vision , vision from within as well ,which brings depth to our images . I guess as we travel through this amazing medium our sense of vision grows as we tackle and accomplish new skills , new ways of looking at things & expressing ourselves through our Art forms ,always striving for perfection . I proudly present today’s FEATURED ARTISTS applauding them on the way they have indeed expressed their visions ,of which I am in awe . Please join with me in congratulating these talented FEATURED ARTISTS & sharing their wonderful accomplishments ! I thank you all for entrusting me to showcase your work & inspirations …………

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Berns Berns 3051 posts

All incredibly beautiful! Congrats to everyone!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2171 posts

What an absolute joy to look at this page full of beautiful works of art! Thank you Rosehaven, this is wonderful! Congratulations to everyone above. I feel so honoured to be amongst these wonderful artists! Thanks again! ;-)

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 857 posts

Well done to all the artists for their beautiful work . x

vbk70 vbk70 875 posts

Wow, what a fantastic collection, congratulations to all featured artists and their amazing work :) Thank you very much for including one of my captures. Katrin

Yannik Hay Yannik Hay 1491 posts

Lynne,
You have worked very hard to select all those superb works.
I am very honoured that you chose my red winged black bird amongst these.
Many thx!
And congratulations to everyone who has been selected.
Yannik

Vitta Vitta 870 posts

Thank you so very much for Feature!! This is a great honor for me, I am very happy!!! Congratulations to all Artists!!!

Dianne English Dianne English 226 posts

I am deeply touched to have had one of my favourite images featured in this fashion, thank you so very much Lynne, such a great presentation of artists.

Terrie Taylor Terrie Taylor 1420 posts

Stunning works….Congratulations everyone

newcastlepablo newcastlepablo 16 posts

when I look at the other great photographs I think I am lucky to get on the same page as them. I am supprised but very happy, To be on the same page, as there are some fantastic photos. very well done to everyone for some fantasitc photos some fantastic art.

paolo1955 paolo1955 3961 posts

Stunning works….Congratualtions to all

KBritt KBritt 219 posts

congratulations all! Another excellent collection of wonderful work!!

Sue Ratcliffe Sue Ratcliffe 381 posts

Absolutely beautiful and stunning work by all. Congratulations to all the artists!!!!!! Thank you Lynne for featuring my image along with these gorgeous images…..I am most humbled and flattered.

virginian virginian 14165 posts

Congratulations to all !!

Iris Mackenzie Iris Mackenzie 497 posts

congrats to all! many thanks!

Sheila Laurens Sheila Laurens 380 posts

Thank you for all your hard work on behalf of the group and it’s members…fabulous galleries !!

Congratulations to ALL the very talented artists featured and I am SO very proud to be amongst them… thank you XX

Sheila

Monica M. Scanlan Monica M. Scanlan 1322 posts

Thank you so much for the feature!! I am honored to be among these other wonderful artists!!!

Sprezzatura Sprezzatura 226 posts

Another stunning page you have put together, Lynne. I am so very honoured to be on it, and with these talented artists. Thank you. A big congratulations to all. Cat:)

Jazzdenski Jazzdenski 27 posts

Thanks so much for the feature. It is great to be associated with this group of talented artists!

Jennifer Hulbert-Hortman Jennifer Hulbe... 146 posts

Absolutely amazing work and what a great selection of photography.
Congratulations to all the artists.
Thank you also for featuring my “A Bunch of Tulips” in this awesome, talented group!

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1143 posts

Gorgeous images . . . congrats to all.

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

MAGNIFICENT! Bravo!!!!!!

Mark Hughes Mark Hughes 985 posts

Wonderful selection of images. Well done to all.

Carol2 Carol2 1209 posts

Congratulations all!!

Gayle Dolinger Gayle Dolinger 26 posts

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for including my image, The View, with these awesome imgaes!!!!!!