25% off lightweight hoodies? Heavy. Use HOODSRGOOD.

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

5.12.11 " All Creatures Great & Small ......" PERMANENT FEATURE PAGE

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

I really think these glorious images speak for themselves , a rich tapestry of nature , endearing captures of the creatures that share our planet & an excellent reason for taking care of our environment to in turn take care of them . Such an honor and joy for me to showcase these wonderful works , PLEASE JOIN ME IN CONGRATULATING ALL FEATURED ARTISTS TODAY , many thanks & happy clicking !

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Sunsetdaze Sunsetdaze 437 posts

My you have been busy Lynne! Such a magnificent display of animal life. Congratulations to all the talented artists for such splendid works and for finding themselves on this page – a delightful viewing!

WOBBLYMOL WOBBLYMOL 259 posts

out of this world. fantastic selection once again. Thank you for including mine. I love these and wish i could buy and display them in my home.If only I had loads of money! Congrats to all you brilliant artists!!

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4151 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists. Your work is truly Magnificent!
Wonderful choices Lynne, your presentations just get better and better :o)

Digidi Digidi 343 posts

i feel honoured to have several of my images on your featured page. thankyou kindly

shortshooter-Al shortshooter-Al 238 posts

Like Di I feel very honoured to have one of my images included in such great company. Congratulations to all of the other featured artists. The photos are all amazing.

JMBates JMBates 27 posts

I’m honoured to have been featured. Thank you so much and congratulations to everyone who had their work featured. Some amazing work

riata66 riata66 184 posts

Fabulous selection of images. Congrats to all.

DottieDees DottieDees 39 posts

Congratulations to everyone on this fantastic collection! Thanks so much for honor of being among such awesome work!

vaggypar vaggypar 13450 posts

Nice work .!!!

virginian virginian 13273 posts

Congratulations to all!

Tarrby Tarrby 1330 posts

What a superb collection Lynne, I’m sure you have been burning the midnight oil to produce this excellent Permanent Feature, Congratulations to you and all my fellow artists, and many thanks for including Swan Lake, Brian

clydeessex clydeessex 42 posts

This really is a lovely layout very well done Rose! And thank you for featuring my lizard of oz amongst all these amazing images :)

kibishipaul kibishipaul 117 posts

I feel humbled to find my work featured in this collection. Amazing pieces of work, every single one of them. Thank you so much for this and congratulations to everybody here!

clydeessex clydeessex 42 posts

…..Rose Haven that is Lynne , damn iPad! :)

AuntDot AuntDot 5425 posts

It’s so nice to see all these glorious creatures on one Permanent Feature Page! Thanks for all your hard work, Lynne, and also for including my Endangered Red Wolf. Congratulations to the other talented artists!

Martin Smart Martin Smart 320 posts

A superb collection of images wonderfully presented, congratulations to all who have been featured and thank you so much for including my “On The Rocks”!

KathyClark KathyClark 190 posts

Wow congrats to all the featured artists on this page. As always the moderator has a excellent eye. I am honored to be included, especially since most folks think possums are ugly. He also must be honored to be included in this grouping of “beautiful” critters. I think he is lovely, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

TomBaumker TomBaumker 45 posts

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR PERMANENT POST OF YOUR WORK….TOM

Qnita Qnita 5692 posts

Wow! This is a page full of fantastic work!! Congratulations to each one!!
Thank so much to include my kittens. It sure is a big, welcome surprise!
:-)

paolo1955 paolo1955 3764 posts

Congratulations to everyone!

Lepidoptera Lepidoptera 113 posts

Thank you Rose, this is so wonderful! Congratulations to All,
Johanna

mark6229 mark6229 890 posts

A wonderful collection of images that I am delighted to be part of, well done to all.

Sharksladie Sharksladie 431 posts

congratulations to all, such lovely work here!! Magnificent! :)

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2663 posts

Congrats to all,what great creatures we have.