Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

5.10.11 "Stunners !..." PERMANENT FEATURE PAGE

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1632 posts

All of you have been so busy creating and capturing works to blow me away , now what am I to do but to create an extra large feature to celebrate you all ! You are just way TOO GOOD ,LOL ! Such a thrill to go through all of your work ,richly wonderful ,colourful & inspiring, textural & tactile , wonderful compositions and I find all of these really triggering emotions of one kind or another. PLEASE JOIN WITH ME IN CONGRATULATING THESE TRULY WONDERFUL ARTISTS

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !

Margi Margi 380 posts

what a fabulous selection Lynne, thank you so much for including mine :)) Congrats to all.

It so amazes me to view these works, they are awe inspiring. there is so much talent in this group. I love the way you display the images, fantastic. Once again thank you for including my image here and congrats to all the wonderful talented artist.

Aj Finan Aj Finan 928 posts

Way to go everyone, stunning pieces selected here. Well done to all :)

Warren  Patten Warren Patten 89 posts

Thankyou Lynne..Im honored to be included in this superb collection..cheers Warren.

Tarrby Tarrby 1392 posts

Another great selection Lynne, so many inspirational images here, congratulations to all concerned, Brian

Mieke Boynton Mieke Boynton 2569 posts

Lynne, I’m truly honoured to be selected amongst these outstanding images… thank you so much!! Terrific curation… they really do look wonderful all together like that!

Christopher Herrfurth Christopher He... 38 posts

Thank you for featuring my work amongst all of these wonderful creations! I am truly honored.

tigerwings tigerwings 27 posts

Thank You, Lynne, for Featuring another one of my photos. Glad to be lotted in with all these amazing photographers. Congrats Everyone! :)

franticflagwave franticflagwave 82 posts

Amazing collection of art!!! Very proud to see one of mine shown here. Congratulations to all the featured artist here……………Barbara

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4193 posts

Wonderful selection and presentation Lynne.
CONGRATULATIONS to all the featured artists :o)

Berns Berns 3034 posts

Wow! mind blowing and gorgeous! Thank you so much for including me, apologies for not commenting more often, I have been away from the bubble!

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 539 posts

what a beautiful, beautiful feature page!!!!!!!!! dashing off for now but I can’t wait to come back and visit these amazing images more closely!!!!! Happiest of congratulations to all of the amazing artists featured here today and thank you Lynne!!!!!!

Chris Lord Chris Lord 618 posts

Wonderfully eclectic and incredibly creative collection. Proud to be here, thanks to Lynne for including me and congrats to all the talented folks featured today.

Terrie Taylor Terrie Taylor 1225 posts

Stunning and gorgeous features…Congratulations to everyone.

vaggypar vaggypar 13443 posts

Nice Work .!!

virginian virginian 13292 posts

Congratulations to all!

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 2018 posts

Wonderful selection, Lynne – am thrilled to be included among these featured works! :)

AuntDot AuntDot 5431 posts

Just wonderful art! Congratulations to the talented artists!

canonman99 canonman99 473 posts

So honored to bre included with this group of fine art and artists, thank you.Dennis

paolo1955 paolo1955 3768 posts

Congratulations to everyone!

John Poon John Poon 690 posts

Thank you for choosing 2 of my images! Wonderful spread! Congrats to everyone!

Jeff Burgess Jeff Burgess 52 posts

Thanks for including Still Life with Pheasants and Corn. I really appreciate this honor. Congrats to all those chosen.

hampshirelady hampshirelady 372 posts

These are indeed stunners! Congratulations to one and all!

Sergey Martyushev Sergey Martyushev 5 posts

Thank You so much for feature my work. All works just stunning!!!!