*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

4.27.11 "Home , Home on the Range ..." PERMANENT FEATURE PAGE

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1710 posts

Just loving these images of homesteads and horses , cattle & sheep , outlying areas all so loved and often belonging to many generations of the same family . Some still loved , many left years ago and now forgotten and dilapidated ……….all with a million stories to tell ………….all having been ridden over by Drovers on their horses…their dogs working alongside of them ………….I absolutely adore the rustic sense that they convey , the laughter ,the tears , the births ,deaths and marriages …… the run away brides LOL! Oh the imagination can have an absolute ball with these fabulous images ……….
Please join with me in CONGRATULATING ALL FEATURED ARTISTS on their stunning works , always such an honor to present them for me , thank you so very much for sharing your work with HIGH QUALITY IMAGES

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2573 posts

Ahhhhh yes…the memories are sweet! Gorgeous display of history, Lynne. Congrats to all the talented artists.
THANK YOU for including CHOICE REAL ESTATE

Christine Annas Christine Annas 352 posts

What a thrill to have three of my images featured here!!!! Thanks so much Lynnie I am proud to have my work in this gorgeous collection of old buildings and rural scenes. Congratulations to all the featured artists!

Mark Hughes Mark Hughes 974 posts

Fantastic collection of images, well done to all.

Sharksladie Sharksladie 432 posts

wow congratulations everyone, and esp. Chris- good for you gal! Great job!!! And thanks for including me Rose! Hugs! :)

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 1820 posts

Thank you so very much,…I`m so proud to to be in this group of featured artist,…..THANK YOU !
Congratulation to everyone else,…

tori yule tori yule 8036 posts

thank you Lynne, for including my work in the beautifully selected features. Congratulations to all.

riata66 riata66 193 posts

Sweet memories. Congrats to all.

Terrie Taylor Terrie Taylor 1393 posts

Congratulations to all featured..outstanding works

AuntDot AuntDot 5602 posts

My sincere thanks for including Rural Charm among these wonderful images, Lynne! It’s such a thrill for me.
Big congratulations to the other featured artists. What a great looking body of work!!

vigor vigor 9531 posts

All I can say is “Wow!” What a gorgeous collection and that I am so humbled and honored to be included in this group!

vigor vigor 9531 posts

All I can say is “Wow!” What a gorgeous collection and that I am so humbled and honored to be included in this group!

Lazarita Betancourt Lazarita Betan... 24 posts

I am so proud to have a picture in there among the other great shots

BCasTal BCasTal 144 posts

Wowza! I am humbled to be included among such an amazing group. You have put together a magnificent and moving collection of memorabilia. Thank You.

vaggypar vaggypar 13910 posts

Lovely Work .!!

patjila patjila 1098 posts

Fantastic gallery! Congrats to all featured artists!

Tim Devine Tim Devine 16 posts

It is truly and honor to have one of my photographs featured here, thank you! Congratulations to all the other photographers and artists as well!

Terence Russell Terence Russell 269 posts

Wonderful works! A very fine collection of art with or without my work! Well done!

Antonio Arcos aka fotonstudio Antonio Arcos ... 6 posts

Thank you very much!!