Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

4.26.11 "FEATURES ......Images that caught my eye " ....PERMANENT FEATURE PAGE

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1632 posts

All of these images caught my eye & I fell in love with them , no particular theme ………..I just adored them all & hope you all have the same reaction!
Please join me in congratulating these FEATURED ARTISTS, their talents so deserving of a big verbal applause ! Thank you all for sharing these fabulous works with HIGH QUALITY IMAGES

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !

Sergey Martyushev Sergey Martyushev 5 posts

Thanks for feature my work!

TeresaB TeresaB 2433 posts

Fantastic selections, Lynne!! Thank you for including my Poppy and my Flutter By!! Congratulations to all artists!!

Christine Annas Christine Annas 331 posts

Yes, Lynnie they are all gorgeous. Congrats to all!

Ladymoose Ladymoose 1054 posts

Thank you so mch for featuring `The Other Side of Me` along with all of these beautiful works. You have made my day:-)

vaggypar vaggypar 13442 posts

Nice Work .!!

Lissywitch Lissywitch 194 posts

what a fantastic collection, so proud to be a part of it, thank you Lynne x

Julesrules Julesrules 180 posts

some beautiful work here & Im So thrilled to get mine included Thanks So much:-))))

1Nino 1Nino 96 posts

Super Collection – proud to be part of it – Thank you!!!!!!!!! …..Tony

DragonflyDancer DragonflyDancer 16 posts

Beautiful page! Thank you so much for the Feature! :-)

Barbara Ingersoll Barbara Ingersoll 579 posts

Thank you for featuring my bottles in this gorgeous group!

AuntDot AuntDot 5431 posts

Incredible art! Congrats to the featured artists!

Terrie Taylor Terrie Taylor 1225 posts

Thank you very much for featuring" Vintage Red Dahlia" and" Run Don’t Walk " It is such a great honor to be featured in this group and among such Outstanding artist. Deeply appreciated.

paolo1955 paolo1955 3768 posts

Congratulations to all of the featured artists!

Chris Lord Chris Lord 618 posts

Gosh! I just discovered this three months late, I must have been traveling at time ’cos it went right by me. But how exciting to find it now! No wonder these caught your eye Lynne they are all fabulous images. I am really proud for my Californian Victorian to stand up there with the other wonderful pieces. Thanks so much Lynne for choosing one of mine and a belated congrats to the other artists.

jeanniechris jeanniechris 51 posts

Loved all the work you displayed.