Happy 4th of July! Celebrate your independence with independent art

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

4.18.11 "Shades of Jade "... PERMANENT FEATURE PAGE

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1665 posts

Peaceful , alluring, mystical, serene ……………………..shades of Jade always bring quite an exotic feel to any image , I hope you enjoy this selection of works from within the archives . I certainly was thrilled to find them to present to you . Please join me in CONGRATULATING these wonderful Artists on their creativity and talent .Thank you all for sharing your gorgeous work with HIGH QUALITY IMAGES …..

May you all have a happy & successful week ahead !
FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

Cass23 Cass23 279 posts

Lynne, these all are so beautiful! I love all of the colors in each & every one of them…great job everyone & congratulations to all of the featured artists.

Qnita Qnita 5531 posts

Wow! Stunning work!
:-)

AuntDot AuntDot 5495 posts

Beautiful images! Congrats to the talented artists!

vaggypar vaggypar 13847 posts

Great Choices all ./!!

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4005 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists
and thank you very much for including my Art Deco Facade,
much appreciated :o)

Christine Annas Christine Annas 345 posts

Lovely and yes, serene images! Congratulations to all the artists featured in this gorgeous collection!

tori yule tori yule 8133 posts

congratulations to all that have featured art. Lynne your selections are beautiful.
I am honored to be included, thank you.

paolo1955 paolo1955 3925 posts

Congratulations to all

kibishipaul kibishipaul 116 posts

Congratulations to everybody here. I was stunned to find my own image on this page as well. Many thanks Rosehaven :)