25% off iPhone and Samsung cases. Gift original. Use code SWEETGIFT

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

4.13.11 "I Got Da Blues " PERMANENT FEATURE PAGE

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1632 posts

Blue , the wonderfully healing colour of Blue , just rest your eyes upon these magical images and feel the peace flow over you like it did me …..
Softly tender ,misty and gentle , romantic and dreamy …………….I know you will join me in congratulating these fabulous Artists on their glorious creations ……….images to let your mind wander over and delight in …….

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Warmest wishes to you all !
Lynne

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2539 posts

Exquisite! Such imagination and talent! WTG artists….you rock! Thanks for the awesome presentation, Lynn.

Terrie Taylor Terrie Taylor 1224 posts

Stunning works. Congrats to all

vaggypar vaggypar 13446 posts

Thank you very much for featuring my work Lynn and congrats to all those featured..! An amazing selection again.!!

AuntDot AuntDot 5430 posts

WOW! Awesome collection of works. I could look at them all day! Congrats to the very talented featured artists!

paolo1955 paolo1955 3768 posts
Congrats to all
patjila patjila 1105 posts

Lovely lovely blues not the blues but the soft comforting blues, congrats to all featured artists, so well deserved!

Christine Annas Christine Annas 331 posts

Lynnie, you know how much I love blue tones!!! Fabulous collection and congrats to all the featured artists!

Iris MacKenzie Iris MacKenzie 735 posts

wonderful! congrats to all!

Johan  Nijenhuis Johan Nijenhuis 204 posts

THANKS FOR INCLUDING HAUNTED TO THIS GREAT BLUE GALLERIE…………JOHAN

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4233 posts

Beautiful work, CONGRATULATIONS to all the featured artists.
Love the colours, beautiful presentation Lynne – “quiet” – just the way I like it lol

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2693 posts

CONGRATS.

TEEJAY1309 TEEJAY1309 465 posts

Thank you so much, this is such an honor! Congratulations everyone!