New Lightweight Hoodies. Great for laziness, business, or any other -ness.

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

4.2.11 PERMANENT FEATURE PAGE "PAT's GOODBYE WAVE MARATHON " Postings 1,2,3,4,5,6 ,7,8 & 9

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

Just Loving these images so much !!! I want you all to join me in giving a standing ovation to these fabulous beauties !
From the first peep out of our window in the morning until we turn off the lights at night ………….certain things will catch our eye !

POSTING 2
I am just LOVING GETTING TO KNOW YOU !
FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Well Pat I sure hope that you are enjoying this Marathon of splendid Features as your good bye wave from HIGH QUALITY IMAGES as much as I have enjoyed making them ,aren’t all of the Artists here absolutely FABULOUS STARS
The Majesty ,Courage, Grace & Loyalty along with their undeniable Beauty makes these glorious steads pull at ones heart strings , for those whom are as passionate about THE HORSE as I am , this feature page is for you ! Many thanks to those ARTISTS featured here for sharing your glorious images with HIGH QUALITY ART so generously ,you are absolutely THE BEST, I love getting to know you all along with your work which is inspiring and totally awesome !…………..AGAIN ,CONGRATULATIONS to all ARTISTS & THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

POSTING 3

You know that special feeling , that wondrous feeling ,that sweeps across us & fills our very souls with awe ……that light ,that special light , that sweeps across the world & makes everything magical ……………………………thank you so very much to these magnificent ARTISTS whom have honored us with the privilege of their glorious work ……..do join me in congratulating them all
Thank you all so very much for this *GLOWING BEAUTY

Posting 4
Well here we go for another round of stunning beauties as we wave Goodbye to Pat Hope you are enjoying this Lovely Lady ! Biggest Hugs from us all xxxxxxxxxxxx

POSTING 5
Hope you are have fun watching these Blooming Gorgeous Features Pat ! Aren’t they absolutely SCENTSATIONAL!!!!

POSTING 6
Bet you are Lovng your BOUQUET PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat have you a tissue for Rosemarie please ! Isn’t this all fabulous LOL! Bless all of your Darling Hearts , here we go again !!! Someone pour me a Brandy PLEASE
POSTING 7

POSTING 9

Posting 10
Getting to know you all as we wave Goodbye to Pat as Host has been absolutely awesome ! I hope you have enjoyed this Last Hurrah as much as I have in creating it for you all and of course in Pat’s Honor ! I know how much we shall all miss her at High Quality Images, but as I am sure you all know she will be with us at her other Groups …………..I hope that you have also become to know me a little too ,I have pledged to Pat that I shall try to do my very best to look after you with all of the Loving Attention that I can , I think your work is awesome & I feel very honored to now be in a position of being able to feature it with much pride and love ……………You are all ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! Thank you so very much for supporting this farewell to our Darling Pat ! Hip Hip Hooray
My last posting for this Marathon is reveling in the glorious images of magnificent Animals , I hope you will sit back and enjoy ! YOU ARE THE BEST!

It has been an honor and a joy to create this Marathon not only in Honor of Pat but also in Honor of YOU , the lovely and Talented members of HIGH QUALITY IMAGES ,it has also given me the opportunity to immerse myself in the incredible work held within this Group ,absolutely FABULOUS!!! If you find images that you have had in this Group all of a sudden removed from it , the reason is I am just trying to sort through nearly 3000 pages of images that are here . I do not want any of you to feel hurt or rejected by this action of mine ,I want to be able to feature as many wonderful submissions as I can ,when work is back over the first 1000 pages it is really hard for me to find it ……..please bear with me on this ………………
I am going to be featuring some great work from way back in the archives ,it has been sitting there with no attention ,for I don’t know how long LOL! This is like going through your wardrobe and discovering beauties you had forgotten all about ROTFL! I shall open for more submissions ASAP , in the meantime please enjoy our FEATURED ARTIST for APRIL!!! TWO BRICKS: , I know how much Chris will appreciate your support !
Big Hugs to all & thank you for all of your support during this Marathon and also during Pat’s Big Applause,I know how totally thrilled Pat was and pass on the biggest THANK YOU TO YOU ALL
Warmest wishes ~ Lynne

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 2141 posts

Thrilled to bits to get featured amongst all these fantastic images. Thanks so much Lynne.

DreamCatcher/ Kyrah DreamCatcher/ ... 63 posts

Oh wow what a beautiful comment to wake up too and be part of all these images… WOW. Thank you so much. Peace,Dream Catcher

hampshirelady hampshirelady 372 posts

I am so proud to have three images included in this superb collection. Congratulations to all the featured artists and thank you so much Lynne – you are obviously working so hard xx Sue xx

vaggypar vaggypar 13450 posts

Great Work .!

Michael A. Morrison Michael A. Mor... 34 posts

Hi Lynne, Iam honoured to be included here in this amazing feature! Thank you so much, and you have done an absolutely brilliant job with the presentation of this page! Truly awesome. congrats to all my fellow artists, there is some truly outstanding work here, FANTASTIC! Warm wishes, Michael :)

withacanon withacanon 94 posts

Sensational images
congrats to all!

David Schroeder David Schroeder 93 posts

Congrats to all the artists!..well done. Dave ;-)

Gary Smith Gary Smith 46 posts

What a delightful collection of images featured here. Such Diversity! Could you imagine having an art Gallery with this collection hanging on the walls with the propper framing.

Wonderful Lynne.. Very professional and Simply Divine!

Gary

polly470 polly470 1088 posts

OMG!!!! What a FANTASTICAL collection!! How long did that take you lovely Lynne???? This is the best and the biggest!!! Michael is right..there are the most outstanding of works here…..wowsie!!
P
xxxxx

peter holme III peter holme III 486 posts

honored to be among the chosen ! congratulations to all……and what a great tribute for pat ! respectfully, peter

fiat777 fiat777 66 posts

My Sincere thanks to you Lynne, what a meaningful honor to be featured here among such outstanding talent ! I greatly appreciate it ! my warm congratulations to all of you truly girted artists.. Rick Todaro

Alan Mattison Alan Mattison 455 posts

THANK YOU for including so many of my works amongst a superb collection of quality images Lynne !!
Also congratulations to all that have had their works selected .
alan

AuntDot AuntDot 5425 posts

I’ve never said WOW so many times in a row! Fantastic work, and congrats to all the talented artists. Lynne, you worked very hard on this, that is evident! Thanks!

Christine Annas Christine Annas 331 posts

Well Lynnie you must have worked your little fingers to the bone on this marathon of features. We are so lucky to have a host like you, And what a delightful feast for the eyes as I scrolled down past one beautiful image after another. Congratulations to all the featured artists and I am so honored to have 2 of my images presented here! Well done and so many thanks!!!!
xoxoxo

Su Walker Su Walker 49 posts

wow thanks for the 2 images included. the display looks superb!

Paul Woloschuk Paul Woloschuk 40 posts

A wonderful collection!
I’m honoured to be included, thank you.

Sharon House Sharon House 256 posts

Lyn, What a glorious selection, and so beautifully presented.
I am honoured to be included in this wonderful display.
Thankyou so much :o)) ~ Sharon

Sprezzatura Sprezzatura 220 posts

Oh what a superb selction, Lynne. You have certainly put your talent to work on this marvellous presentation. I am so honoured to have some of my work featured with these amazing artists. Congratulations to all on your fabulous work. A big thank you, Lynne. Cat

Angela  Burman Angela Burman 297 posts

A fabulous, quality presentation Lynne and Pat. Thank you very much for including Give Me Strength
Congratulations to everyone, your work is amazing x

Kay Kempton Raade Kay Kempton Raade 635 posts

What fun to lazily browse through these fin examples. Thanks, Lynne. Thanks, Pat.

rodeorose rodeorose 1639 posts

WHAT A LINE-UP LYNNE!!! WOO-HOO!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL! AND HUGE HUGE THANKS!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

tigerwings tigerwings 27 posts

Such Great Photos! Thank You for my Two Inclusions! Great work everyone!! Thank You, Lynne!

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2539 posts

Wowzaaaaaa! A magnificent production! WTG, girl!
WOOOOOHOOOOO to all the OUTSTANDING artists….We love you!

RoseMarie747 RoseMarie747 453 posts

I am Thrilled………so very thrilled and very very surprised at the same time…..to be among these amazing Artists………I need a tissue…LOL

THANK YOU……….THANK YOU……….THANK YOU………………!