Standard Shipping for delivery by Dec 24 has ended. Most products available with Express Shipping.

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

9-3-10...FEATURES: Variety...The Spice of Life

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2611 posts

VARIETY…THE SPICE OF LIFE

THANK YOU ALL for sharing these magnificent images! Keep them coming!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive
more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

ENJOY & HAVE FUN CLICKING!
Pat

Audrey Clarke Audrey Clarke 899 posts

Thank you so must for featuring my shot of Muffet Pat, and well done to all those featured today

Sue Hays Sue Hays 31 posts

Thank you so much for featuring shimmering Beauty :-)

Sam  Parsons Sam Parsons 25 posts

Thanks for featuring my photo! :) ‘Tower of London Church’

paolo1955 paolo1955 3967 posts

Thank you so must for featuring my shot Italian Castles – Castle Of Torrechiara

AuntDot AuntDot 5551 posts

Thanks so much for featuring An Old Friend, Pat! Congratulations to all the other featured artists!

Katy Breen Katy Breen 255 posts

I’m so thrilled to have “Natural Beauty” featured amongst the works of all these amazing artist!!! Thank you!!

vaggypar vaggypar 13949 posts

Very happy to be here, congrats to everyone for really excellent photos and to you Pat, a great thank you again for your hard work….!!!

Jo Nijenhuis Jo Nijenhuis 1105 posts

Wow Pat this is super such an excellent features!!!!! Thank you so very much for the feature of my Young Harbor Seal!
Congrats to all featured Artists, your work is fabulous;)
Have a great weekend,
Jokus ;)

Ann J. Sagel Ann J. Sagel 530 posts

Stunning architectural, animal and flower captures Pat. They look so beautiful. Congratulations to all the featured artists. And a BIG THANK YOU for including my “Sumatran Tiger”. It is a total honor to be among these wonderful captures.

canonman99 canonman99 659 posts

wonderful work all you great artists…..!!!!!!!

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1461 posts

Thank you so much Pat for including “Lamb Portrait” with your featured photographers!

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

Big congratulations to everyone having their stunning work featured ,I am humbled to be amongst such incredible company , thank you for featuring ’Goddess of the Sky ’ ………amongst these beauties ………..

Jennifer Hulbert-Hortman Jennifer Hulbe... 145 posts

Thank you so much Pat for featuring my Orange Perfection. All of the features are stunning and a great
choice you have made. Congratulations everyone featured!!!

Mieke Boynton Mieke Boynton 2505 posts

Beautiful and Bold… as usual. Wonderful images. Congrats to all featured, and well chosen, Pat!!

Rosalie Scanlon Rosalie Scanlon 156 posts

Beautiful images, I feel honored to have a feature in this group.

JUSTART JUSTART 521 posts

congrats to all !!