Head-Spinning Looks. Shop new leggings, scarves, and skirts.

*HIGH QUALITY IMAGES*

Photo Enhancement and Photo Manipulations in Gallery quality only

FEATURES (4-7-10...Out of the Blue)

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2573 posts

OUT OF THE BLUE

THANK YOU EVERYONE! These soothing, relaxing shades of blue are *superb!

OUTSTANDING FEATURES

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

ENJOY & HAVE FUN CLICKING!
Pat

Rosej Rosej 38 posts

Thank you for including my image in this wonderful array – they are so beautiful. You are doing such a great job bringing all these together for our enjoyment – many thanks:))) Rosej

Valerie Rosen Valerie Rosen 2034 posts

Wow, Pat, what a stunning collection!! Honored to have my image “Seeing the lava…” included. Thank you so much and big congrats to all of the other featured artists!! :-) val

Vicki Ferrari Vicki Ferrari 757 posts

Wow Pat!!! That is just gorgeous and I feel so honoured to have one of mt images included!!! Thank you!!
You have created a soothing blue COOL collage!! :))))

Indrani Ghose Indrani Ghose 104 posts

Thank you so much for featuring mine ‘The Blue Door’. It is a great honor!!!
Lovely to see so many shades of blue together.

DebraLee Wiseberg DebraLee Wiseberg 781 posts

What a stunning page Pat…you are so good at this! I thank you for including my House of the Rising Sun in this collection! Congrat’s to all the other artists!

Debra

fourthangel fourthangel 1691 posts

Thank you SO much for including my Three Windows in your selection! I feel honoured to see it there among those other fabulous works!

AuntDot AuntDot 5605 posts

All those blues look great together in one place. Nice selection, Pat, and thank you for including my Wok On a Rock in the list.

Vince Russell Vince Russell 16 posts

Wow! Thanks for the feature. As fourtangel said, it’s amazing to be featured amongst such great artists! A real delight!
Vince

peter holme III peter holme III 802 posts

thank you pat, as always, for the feature of the tiger and blue door photo ! cheers and respectfully yours, peter

© Jolie  Buchanan © Jolie Buchanan 237 posts

What a rich collection!

RickGeorge RickGeorge 306 posts

all of the above…excellent

DAdeSimone DAdeSimone 25 posts

thank you for the feature… my picture looks better grouped with all the others.