THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards, no babies or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY 06/07/2013 Pretty in Pink!

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1862 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY 06/07/2013 Pretty in Pink!

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10881 posts

Congratulations to all nicely done and presented Nice viewing and selections

Sharon House Sharon House 323 posts

I thank you Deborah for the featuring of two of my images ~ it is so much appreciated. Congratulations also to all other artists with images featured here today…….

Peter Stratton Peter Stratton 310 posts

What a wonderful selection, Deborah… as always. Congratulations, everyone! It’s nice to be included. :-)

Dancers Three
by Peter Stratton

jozi1 jozi1 239 posts

Awesome collection,happy to be included :)

Patrice Baldwin Patrice Baldwin 140 posts

Thanks so much, Deborah, for including my work in this collection of features. I’m surely in great company!

Thomas Eggert Thomas Eggert 448 posts

Wonderful collection Deborah !!! Thank you for including one of my images :)) Congratulations to all the featured artists !!!!!!!

Xiao T Ye Xiao T Ye 15 posts

thank you so much Deborah for the feauturing of this group!very happy !:))Also a big congratulations to all the creative artist here!
Wish everyone a lovely weekend!

for a closer view of my art piece in pen,please go to :
http://www.redbubble.com/people/tingaling/works...

Joy Watson Joy Watson 399 posts

Congratulations to all wonderful work. Thanks for including mine

naturelover naturelover 380 posts

Gorgeous Gallery, Congratulations to all, and a big thanks for my Feature Deborah x

RC deWinter RC deWinter 508 posts

So honored to be featured in such a beautiful collection, thank you Deborah and congratulations to all.

Jan Pudney Jan Pudney 895 posts

This is such a good looking gallery – terrific work everyone. Congratulations and thank you, Deb, for including ‘Balanced’.

Anna Ewa Miarczynska Anna Ewa Miarc... 186 posts

Congratulations to all…Wonderful works!!!! Thank you Deborah for including my image… I’m honored:)

Birds of Rainbow Mist
by Anna Ewa Miarczynska

Chris Lord Chris Lord 639 posts

Bit belated due to computer problems but finding this gives me needed cheer. Thanks very much Deborah, this is hugely appreciated. Honored to be featured alongside all these wonderful artworks. Congrats to all the talented artists.

tinypaws tinypaws 1300 posts

Thank you very much for my work included in such beautiful selection.Most proud to be part of the group.
Well done to everyone.

14-Captured Memories-Not the perfect world
by tinypaws