You can still get gifts delivered by Dec 24 with Express Shipping

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards, no babies or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Evening Features All About Water Jan.15/2013

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1871 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Evening Features All About Water Jan.15/2013

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

Hans Kawitzki Hans Kawitzki 348 posts

Excellent selection of images,congratulation to all featured and thank you so much for the inclusion of my work

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11022 posts

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
/▌˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚♥ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★Congratulations to all Wonderful pictures done by all Nicely done Nice viewing and selections hugs. Thank you for featuring my picture THERES A SPIRIT OF A STORM IN MY SOUL i am honored to receive this hugs.Thank u for all u do within this group making it special for us all hugs.
clickable image below hugs

Steven  Agius Steven Agius 170 posts

A stunning selection Congrats to all featured members and Thankyou for the feature as well Deb.

Damian Morphou Damian Morphou 80 posts

congrats to al the features, well done!

Randy Sprout Randy Sprout 179 posts

Thank you very much for including my little painting among all these great photos!

Arfan Habib Arfan Habib 203 posts

Superb selection! Congrats to all!

paolo1955 paolo1955 3967 posts

Congratulations to everyone! I’m honored my image is included in such wonderful company.

peter holme III peter holme III 796 posts

hi deb, thanks for the feature! congrats all!

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5255 posts

stunning collection .. huge congrats everyone

John Poon John Poon 713 posts

Awesome spread!

Chris Lord Chris Lord 644 posts

I’m especially happy to find two of my images honored here, thank you so much Deb. Congratulations to all, that’s one beautiful collection gathered on this page.