THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards, no babies or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Evening Features *Bright in Blue Hues* Nov.30/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1866 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Evening Features Bright in Blue Hues Nov.30/2012

Congratulations to our very talented members. Beautiful images in blue hues!

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

Lemarly Lemarly 1046 posts

Wonderful collection,Deborah! Congratulations to all talent Artists! And thank you very, very much for this honor of being featured among these beautiful works !!! Marjut

DeeZ (D L Honeycutt) DeeZ (D L Hone... 2315 posts

Great job Deb! Thanks so much for including one of mine amongst these amazing works, it’s an honor! Congrats to all!

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2242 posts

Thank you for including my work with this beautiful collection. Congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

MarieG MarieG 460 posts

Thank you so much Deborah! so glad you added my George to this great collection!! Congrats to all artists!

helene ruiz helene ruiz 2742 posts

Congrats to everyone! Such beautiful works! Thank you so much for including me here among all these wonderful works!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10958 posts

Merry Christmas★ 。* 。*FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS Hugs Rapture777
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛•| 田田|門|Congratulations to all Nicely done and presented by all hugs.

© Janis Zroback © Janis Zroback 6816 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists…thank you so much for including my work…

Peter Stratton Peter Stratton 314 posts

Beautiful selection, Deborah, and I’m surprised you chose two of my works! Nice to be a part of this. Congratulations, all!

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5246 posts

stunning work .. huge congrats everyone .. thank you soooooo much for including my work

Damian Morphou Damian Morphou 80 posts

congratulations to all the features awesome work….