Shop

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Early Evening Features *Touches of Red* Nov.15/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1852 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Early Evening Features Touches of Red Nov.15/2012

Congratulations to our very talented members who have mastery of beautiful images using hues of Red!

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

Note to members: Please feel free to add your clickable link to your image in this forum so others can see the whole image!

- nawroski - - nawroski - 918 posts

Great to be featured in touches of red! love all the work & artists…..congratulations & thank you for my feature!!!

Posthuman Man. by Nawr :
Paper collage.

Mui-Ling Teh Mui-Ling Teh 230 posts

It’s a month of red. Congratulations to all the featured artist, and thank you so much for including me among them!

Renate  Dartois Renate Dartois 289 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artist this is a fantastic gallery of beautiful images.

Vanessa Barklay Vanessa Barklay 1531 posts

Thank you so much and Congratulations to everyone! I’ll add a card of Seven Deadly Sins – Lust In Babylon…

Peter Stratton Peter Stratton 309 posts

Nice selections, Deborah, and congratulations to all. :-)

Sea-Change Sea-Change 415 posts

All beautiful works !! Congratulations everyone, and thankyou Deborah for featuring my image :)

IDGARA IDGARA 27 posts

Congratulations on some really vibrant works.

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5067 posts

stunning collection of works . huge congrats everyone .. thanks ever so much for including my work

T.J. Martin T.J. Martin 170 posts

Thank You. Very pleased to be among such a talented group of artists.

andreisky andreisky 229 posts

Many congrats to all wonderful artists!