THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

1 Image per day. Features are on Fridays. READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR IMAGE! NO FLOWERS, No Children, No Cards, No Frames, No Images with prices.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Morning Features Nov. 15/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1904 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Morning Features Nov. 15/2012

Congratulations to our very talented and creative members. Outstanding and beautiful images!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

Françoise  Dugourd-Caput Françoise Dug... 675 posts

thank you very much Deborah, congrats to all featured artists

viennablue viennablue 2591 posts

wonderful selection, congratulations to all the featured artists, thank you for including Violet Spiral, much appreciated :-)

David Kessler David Kessler 105 posts

Beautiful artwork, talented artists…..how did I sneak in here!!

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2568 posts

Thank you sooooo much for including my art piece. It is an honor. Congrats everyone….have a glorious day.

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2568 posts

Thank you sooooo much for including my art piece. It is an honor. Congrats everyone….have a glorious day.

PatChristensen PatChristensen 584 posts

Congrats to every one featured beautiful works thank you for including one of mine hugs :)Pat

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11082 posts

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
/▌˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚♥ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★Congratulations to all on your features Nicely done and presented by all hugs.

michaelgabriel michaelgabriel 15 posts

Thank you for including my work among these wonderful works of art. Congrats to all!

Theraneand Theraneand 73 posts

Thank you so much Deb for including my work! What a fabulous collection. Big congrats to all! :-)

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1904 posts

I am sooooooooooo glad you added the link to your image, Pat, this allows others to click right here to see the full image!!!

David Rozansky David Rozansky 433 posts

Spectacular work!!! Congrats to all on this extraordinary feature!!!

tinypaws tinypaws 1389 posts

Very well done to everyone and proud to see my work included in the lovely selection.