Shop

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Mid-Day Features *Dark & Lovely* Nov. 13/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1841 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Mid-Day Features Dark & Lovely Nov. 13/2012

Congratulations to our very talented members. Beautiful images in all genres and mediums with dark hues!

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita✿⊱╮ Lalonde✿⊱╮ ╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita... 10596 posts

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
/▌˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚♥ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ Congratulations to all Wonderful pictures Nicely done and presented Wonderful selections in this awesome group hugs.

vigor vigor 7766 posts

What a thrill to be included on this featured page with so many talented people and their art. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

David Kessler David Kessler 105 posts

My heart is warmed and comforted by all the lovely and talented people in this group!! CHEERS!!!!!!!!

tori yule tori yule 7091 posts

Beautiful gallery, Deb.
Congrats to all and thank you for including mine.

Elfriede Fulda Elfriede Fulda 696 posts

I congratulate all these talented photographers, such a great selection and I am so honored to be included, thank you, Deborah

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2070 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

Sea-Change Sea-Change 413 posts

Congratulations to everyone on their wonderful features !! And again, I must thank you Deborah for being kind enough to feature one of mine :)

Sybille Sterk Sybille Sterk 1512 posts

What a wonderful collection. :-) Many thanks for putting this together Deborah and especially for including one of mine. :-) xo

©Marcelle Raphael / Southern Belle Studios ©Marcelle Raph... 2258 posts

Congratulations everyone!

Hugh Fathers Hugh Fathers 432 posts

Always a fine collection and always a pleasure to be included . . .