THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards, no babies or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Early Evening Features Nov.11/2012 *Beautiful in Blue!*

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1862 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Early Evening Features Nov.11/2012 Beautiful in Blue!

Congratulations to our very awesome members. Beautiful images in blue hues in all mediums and genres!

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

242Digital 242Digital 753 posts

Congrats to everyone for these beautiful artworks and a special thank you to Deborah for including my work on these features ;-) – Jeremy

canonman99 canonman99 657 posts

pretty cool art.congrats to all

Lisa Frances Judd~QuirkyHappyArt Lisa Frances J... 50 posts

Thanks so very much for including my painting – The Blessing Tree in this Feature. I’m in fabulous company here.

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10891 posts

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
/▌˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚♥ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★Congratulations to all Wondefuly pictures Nicely done and presented by all Wonderful selections hugs.

Alga Washington Alga Washington 478 posts

Wonderful work, congrats to all!

Elfriede Fulda Elfriede Fulda 711 posts

Congratulations to all, fabulous selection, I am so honored to be included in this group, thank you, Deborah !

Lemarly Lemarly 1029 posts

Congratulations to all talent artists !! And thank you very much,Deborah, for this honor of being featured !!! Marjut

Sea-Change Sea-Change 421 posts

Stunning works!! Congratulations to everyone here !! Thanks so much Deborah for featuring my work here :)

paolo1955 paolo1955 3963 posts

Congratulations to everyone! I’m honored my image is included in such wonderful company.

billyboy billyboy 654 posts

Big congrats to all the artists on this wonderful feature page…
And to you Deb for making my day by sticking my little what-not shelf in the mix :-))
xo