THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

1 Image per day. Features are on Fridays. READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR IMAGE! NO FLOWERS, No Children, No Cards, No Frames, No Images with prices.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY *THURSDAY FEATURES* *Glowing in Green* Nov. 08/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1902 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY THURSDAY FEATURES Glowing in Green Nov. 08/2012

Congratulations to our very creative members. Beautiful images in green hues!
Beautiful images and soft music below!

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

PatChristensen PatChristensen 592 posts

Congrats to every one featured wonderful works thank you for including one of mine hugs :)Pat

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2331 posts

Congratulations to all featured!! Many thanks for including two of my pics here Deborah….and thanks for the beautiful music ♪♪…love it!

paolo1955 paolo1955 3969 posts

Congratulations to everyone! I’m honored my image is included in such wonderful company.

labaker labaker 192 posts

Nice work everyone :)

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 12113 posts

Many thanks for featuring my callas in this excellent group of images! Congratulations to my fellow featured artists!

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2424 posts

Such a marvelous collection of works. Thank you for including mine amongst them. Congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

Chris Lord Chris Lord 672 posts

Very excited to find my image included here, thanks so much for the honor Deb. Congratulations to all concerned, Great job everyone.

PorcelainPoet PorcelainPoet 397 posts

Thank you!