Standard Shipping for delivery by Dec 24 has ended. Most products available with Express Shipping.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards, no babies or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY MONDAY FEATURED ARTIST OF THE WEEK *ßïĽḼẙḆṑﬠ ◊* Oct 15/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1873 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY MONDAY FEATURED ARTIST OF THE WEEK ßïĽḼẙḆṑﬠ ◊ Oct 15/2012

“My name is Bill Funk, an American living in Belgium since 1966 and work as a tech in a recording studio in Brussels. I play bass guitar in a local band and I also play photographer wherever I can and have no plans on quitting the daytime job:-)
All my work is photography based, and much of it involves manipulation and photocollage based on my own images, unless it`s a collaboration with another artist. Much of my pf was shot on film and scanned to digital, but I now use a Canon 5D MK1.”

Just Click on that Avatar to see his awesome portfolio!

Dawn Execution by ßïĽḼẙḆṑﬠ ◊

Congratulations ßïĽḼẙḆṑﬠ ◊. You are so one of my most favorite people here on Redbubble! Not only are you a perfectionist in your works…….but you make us all want to read those fabulous stories you send with the piece. If a novel was ever made of all your works we would buy that book in a second to read all your antics. Your personality is one we all should have……….

Cheers to you sweet friend,
deborah zaragoza

Heather Haderly Heather Haderly 138 posts

Congrats BillyBou, outstanding work!

billyboy billyboy 660 posts

OK Deb, here’s the thing about you…
I’m sitting here at 11:30 pm thinking everyone’s gone home and nobody wants to play anymore. And I’d spent a fortune in time and eye drops on a picture that in the end probably appeals more to my own bent sense of reality than than I hoped it would to everyone else’s… and feeling kinda tired and sort of washed out like you do when you finish something big and start wondering what the point actually is…
And then that little red BM thing lights up and it’s from my absolute favorite Zaragozian which already made me perk up, and it linked me to what’s definitely the sweetest surprise I’ve had since I’ve been drinkin’ beer with a skeleton.
So not only do you know how to make a frustrated perfectionist with a bent sense of humor and a silly haircut feel like a million bucks…
but you also have absolute perfect timing.
Which pretty much makes you a farken saint.
St. Deborah. Of planet Zaragoza.
You are the best. And you even raise it higher by putting my personal favorite picture right on the top of this page and making it MASSIVE SO NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO AVOID TRIPPING OVER IT !!!

Bless you, St. Deb
xoxo

loiteke loiteke 1307 posts

OK Xoxo here’s the thing about you………

Xoxo, you really are high!!! Gorgeous halloween photo!!!

Yes Deborah, you are the best from best.

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 9812 posts

Oh, this is so incredibly wonderful! Congrats, BillyBou, and thank you, Deb, for bringing this art to our attention!