Standard Shipping for delivery by Dec 24 has ended. Most products available with Express Shipping.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards, no babies or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Morning Features in White Tones 10/14/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1873 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Morning Features in White Tones 10/14/2012
Congratulations to our very talented members and their excellent compositions and expertise in using white light!

Please Congratulate our Challenge Winners,(Selective Coloring). Click Here

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5255 posts

this is a stunning collection of works .. huge congrats to everyone .. thank you ever sooo much for including my stallion

PatChristensen PatChristensen 607 posts

Congrats to everyone feature wonderful works thank you for including one of mine hugs :)Pat

paolo1955 paolo1955 3967 posts

Congratulations to everyone! I’m honored my image is included in such wonderful company.

Belinda "BillyLee" NYE (Printmaker) Belinda "Billy... 90 posts

Congratulations to everyone, what a lovely surprise to be featured with you all and in this marvelous group. Billy

Jan Pudney Jan Pudney 902 posts

What a terrific, varied selection of ‘white’ – congratulations everyone, and thanks :)

shadowlea shadowlea 1130 posts

Congratulations everyone on your beautiful….beautiful selection deborah

Belinda "BillyLee" NYE (Printmaker) Belinda "Billy... 90 posts

Congratulations to all the Gallery recipients, what a wonderful wall of art work. Honored to be in this show.