Shop

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Morning Features From our Nature Lovers 09/26/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1852 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Morning Features From our Nature Lovers 09/26/2012
Congratulations to our wonderful nature lover members! Beautiful images of the beauty in our world!!

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

canonman99 canonman99 657 posts

extraordinary art

Bob Daalder Bob Daalder 261 posts

a wonderful collection to remember Summer….

Qnita Qnita 5508 posts

Wow! A superb collection! Congratulations everyone! You will see my visit and “fave…” soon!
And thank you for my feature!
:-)

Mike  Waldron Mike Waldron 182 posts

Wonderful work everyone !! Many Thanks, Deb for this feature : )

RC deWinter RC deWinter 466 posts

Thank you for including my red rose, and congratulations to all featured colleagues.

lacitrouille lacitrouille 460 posts

Wow!

jozi1 jozi1 228 posts

Thanks for including my butterfly and congrats to all the other artists -great stuff :)

linmarie linmarie 2533 posts

Oh. how I love each and everyone of the,, congratulations to all my fellow nature lovers.. I am so proud to be honored amongst you all in this fabulous group!!!

Joy Watson Joy Watson 377 posts

Congratulations to all. Thanks also.

Sea-Change Sea-Change 415 posts

Congratulations to everyone featured here, and a thankyou to Deborah for including my gerbera :)

Ell-on-Wheels Ell-on-Wheels 2029 posts

Ooops! Sorry for the late thank-you! :-o
Appreciate the feature very much, thank you Deborah, and congrats to co-featured artists! :-)))