Shop

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Morning Features with Touches of Yellow Sept.13/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1852 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Morning Features with Touches of Yellow Sept.13/2012
Congratulations to our very talented members. *Beautiful images with touches of yellow in all mediums and genres!

Please Congratulate our New CHALLENGE WINNER, Yampimon. Click Here
Please Congratulate our New SUNDAY FEATURED ARTIST OF THE WEEK, Randy Monteith. Click Here

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

Alga Washington Alga Washington 478 posts

Wonderful selection, so honored to be included, Thank you!!!

anaisanais anaisanais 454 posts

THANKS OF HEART FOR INCLUDING MY WORK UN THIS FABULOUS SELECTION….CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FANTASTIC ARTISTS!!!

Tara  Henry Tara Henry 93 posts

Very good choices. Nice work. Congrats!

Richard  Gerhard Richard Gerhard 1327 posts

Very cool…Thank you so very much….Congrats to all the featured Artists….Fabulous work

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9595 posts

Beautiful gallery, Deborah. Congratulations to all!
Thank you very much for including my work. I’m honored!

naturelover naturelover 369 posts

Superb work and selection Deb, and thak you so much, honoured to be among them x

IrisGelbart IrisGelbart 155 posts

Congratulations to all he wonderful artists……thanks for including mine……

PatChristensen PatChristensen 608 posts

Wonderful images congrats to one and all thank you for including one of mine hugs :)Pat

Yannik Hay Yannik Hay 1470 posts

This is a beautiful selection Deb! I like very much your idea of a touch of yellow :)
Congratulations to all featured artists!

Lemarly Lemarly 978 posts

Beautiful yellow works,Deborah !!!! Congratulations to all talent artists !! And thank you very much for this honor of being featured !!!!! Marjut

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5067 posts

stunning collection .. huge congrats everyone

Laurie Search Laurie Search 301 posts

What gorgeous works of art!!! Congratulations to all, and huge thanks for including me here!!!! :)))