THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards, no babies or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Mid Day Features *Going in Green* 08/22/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1865 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Mid Day Features Going in Green 08/22/2012
Congratulations to our very talented members. Beautiful images in green hues in all mediums and genres.

Please Congratulate our Current CHALLENGE WINNER, leapdaybride. Click Here
Please Congratulate our Current PERMANENT FEATURED MEMBER, tinypaws:. Click Here

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

linmarie linmarie 2532 posts

ooooooooooooooooooooooh.. are these ever lovely.. green is my favorite color.. and these are just amazing, and beautiful.. I am green with envy.. teehee. not… my nature is not to be jealous.. if anything.. I celebrate each and everyone one of you are your well deserved features.. you are creative and inspiring souls♥

Bob Daalder Bob Daalder 298 posts

wow…. gorgeous works and I’m happy to have mine amongst them…

Ingz Ingz 152 posts

many congratulations to everyone….and thank you so much for including one of mine xxx

Lemarly Lemarly 1045 posts

Most beautiful collection,Deborah. Congratulations to all talent Artists !! And thank you very much for this honor of being featured ! Marjut

Leslie Gustafson Leslie Gustafson 793 posts

What a lovely collection! Delighted to be a part of it! Thank you! and Congrats to everyone!:-)

Lynn Starner Lynn Starner 180 posts

Beautiful selections, Deborah! Congrats to everyone and thanks for including two of mine!

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2242 posts

Thank you for including Sugar with this wonderful collection of works. Congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

TeresaB TeresaB 2650 posts

Such a wonderful selection of art Deb!! Huge Congratulations to all featured artists!! Thank you so much for including my lily of the nile!!

Magaret Meintjes Magaret Meintjes 3548 posts

Brilliant collection! Congratulations to all on well deserved features!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9643 posts

Excellent selections. Congratulations to all!