Pre-Order your iPhone 6 case now!

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards, no babies or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY *SUNDAY FEATURED ARTIST OF THE WEEK* is *Nawr*

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1860 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY SUNDAY FEATURED ARTIST OF THE WEEK is Nawr

Contemporary Artist: Andrew Nawroski
Situation: Newport South Wales United Kingdom
Liking people, animals, nature, cycling and mostly anything else that comes along. At present I feel lost if I’m not surrounded by people that’s why I now live in a city, the feel of a commuter busyness is comforting and inspiring to me. I can just leave my flat through my front door to a busy street and be surrounded by vibrant people & children who all seem so full of character. Also living across an estuary that kinda divides Wales from England inspires me, seeing the water rise and leave as the tide changes stimulates beyond words. It all has it’s drawbacks as anywhere does, but this simply becomes another challenge or personal observation that I narrate through various methods.
In my work – folio here at Red/Bubble is varied through a spectrum of recent new and old work & is constantly changing to new perspectives, I hope you enjoy your time looking through my work.

SUNDAY FEATURED ARTIST OF THE WEEK
Nawr : Click on Avatar to see portfolio!

Portrait of Julian with a Cold Dreaming of Rabbits. by Nawr :

Cheers to you *Nawr:,
deborah zaragoza

vigor vigor 8177 posts

Congrats to Nawr for this honored feature!!!

- nawroski - - nawroski - 943 posts

Thanks vigor, it has put a whole new perspective towards my Sundays.

tinypaws tinypaws 1273 posts

Very well Done..Very creative work.Congrats and very deserving!

Shanina Conway Shanina Conway 547 posts

Fantastic work! Congratulations Nawr:)

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9641 posts

Congratulations Nawr!

- nawroski - - nawroski - 943 posts

I try my best! & achieve something!!

tori yule tori yule 7246 posts

Congratulations Andrew!
A well deserved feature! Your work is so creative and inspiring. xx

Corri Gryting Gutzman Corri Gryting ... 9119 posts

Congratulations, Andrew!