THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

1 Image per day. Features are on Fridays. READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR IMAGE! NO FLOWERS, No Children, No Cards, No Frames, No Images with prices.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Late Afternoon Features at Random 07/29/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1904 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Late Afternoon Features at Random 07/29/2012
Congratulations to our wonderful and creative members. Beautiful images in all genres.

Please Congratulate our New SATURDAY FEATURED ARTIST OF THE WEEK, Jenny Wood. Click Here
Please Congratulate our NEW PERMANENT FEATURED MEMBER, tinypaws:. Click Here
Please Congratulate our NEW CHALLENGE WINNER, Yvonne Less. Click Here
Please Participate in our NEW CHALLENGE: Beautiful Instruments. To add your image Click Here

Michael  Moss Michael Moss 301 posts

Congrats to all the featured artists.

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9517 posts

Beautiful selections. Congratulatons to all!

peter holme III peter holme III 783 posts

thanks for 2 features ! congrats to all!

peterperfect peterperfect 44 posts

Thanks for featuring my image Deborah, and congrats to all the other featured photographers.

Jan Pudney Jan Pudney 891 posts

It’s always a thrill to be included with wonderful work. Congratulations everyone on your terrific work.

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 3670 posts

Thank you for the honour to be part of this stunning collection or artworks and congrats to all fellow members, well done!

paolo1955 paolo1955 3925 posts

Congratulations to everyone! I’m honored my image is included in such wonderful company.

naturelover naturelover 375 posts

Thanks loads for the feature, Congratulations to all of you, stunning work!

Keith Reesor Keith Reesor 842 posts

Thank you so much for this HONOR!! Congrats to ALL!! :)

SummerJade SummerJade 1267 posts

Thanks for the feature and congrats to all the other featured artists! Wonderful works! ♥☺♫

Marcelle Raphael ©Southern Belle Studios Marcelle Rapha... 2471 posts

Gorgeous work everyone!!!