THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR IMAGE! 1 Image per day. NO FLOWERS,NO CHILDREN,NO IMAGES WITH PRICES

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY *WEDNESDAY FEATURED ARTIST OF THE DAY*, *Lucinda Walter* 07/25/2012

debarlene debarlene 1913 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY WEDNESDAY FEATURED ARTIST OF THE DAY, Lucinda Walter

“Welcome. . .
I love to take photos! Pure & simple. I like capturing moments in everyday life, landscapes, cityscapes, nature and people. I love to follow the light! So come on a journey with me and see my world. Thanks so much for stopping by to look.

“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” Ansel Adams“Sometimes I do get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter.” Ansel Adams“A good photograph is knowing where to stand.” Ansel Adams

MCN: W7ESP-UVFAY-V74T8
All images are copyright © Lucinda Walter. The materials contained may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or downloaded in any way, shape or form. All rights are reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the Artist is strictly prohibited."

WEDNESDAY FEATURED ARTIST OF THE WEEK
Lucinda Walter Click on avatar to see this portfolio!

Magnificant Bloom of the Saguaro by Lucinda Walter

Cheers to you Lucinda,
deborah zaragoza

linmarie linmarie 2522 posts

Congrats Lucinda.. so happy to see this feature in your honor.. your works are amazing and inspiring.. and I am thrilled for you♥

tinypaws tinypaws 1411 posts

A lovely portfolio!Congrats and very well done!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9526 posts

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you very much Deborah!!! CHEERS!!!
Thanks much linmarie & tinypaws for your congrats!
Very much appreciated Deborah & everyone!!! THANKS!

missmoneypenny missmoneypenny 1259 posts

So very well deserved – congratulations

Heather Haderly Heather Haderly 126 posts

Beautiful!

Thomas Eggert Thomas Eggert 446 posts

Congratulations Lucinda !!! I feel like I am right there when I look into your Photographs…Beautiful images….

Peter Hammer Peter Hammer 256 posts

Congratulations Lucinda and well deserved too. Beautiful cactus image!

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 1020 posts

Cingratulations Lucinda

Thank you very much to all for your wonderful messages of congratulations! I’m very honored & so thrilled! Thanks much!

tori yule tori yule 8537 posts

I love your work, Lucinda
Congratulations on your feature!

Thanks Tori!