Introducing leggings. You’ll never run out of inspiration.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 Images per day. Features are on Fridays. READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR IMAGE! no tees, no cases, no cards, no babies, no frames, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Mid-Day Features Portraits 06/25/2012 *ONLY TWO IMAGES PER DAY PLEASE!*

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1881 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Mid-Day Features Portraits 06/25/2012 ONLY TWO IMAGES PER DAY PLEASE!

Congratulations to our very creative and talented members. Beautiful portraits in all mediums.

Please Congratulate our New Permanent Featured Member, Ellen Marcus. Click Here
Please Congratulate Our New Featured Artist of the Day, adriangeronimo. Click Here
Please Congtratulate Our Current Challenge Winner, Johanna26. Click Here
Please Vote for your fellow members in our Challenge: Traditional Art Only. Click Here
Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

Rhenastarr Rhenastarr 303 posts

A beautiful portraits selection Deborah, I am honored that you included one of mine. Congrats to my fellow artists, it is an honor to be seen among you.

Richard  Gerhard Richard Gerhard 1314 posts

Way cool…Thank you Deb…..Congrats to everyone….Fantastic work by all

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2343 posts

Congratulations to all the talented featured artists. Thank you for including one of mine. :o)

Alga Washington Alga Washington 478 posts

Thank you Deborah for including my work among this wonderful selection. Congrats to all.

viennablue viennablue 2597 posts

wonderful collection, congratulations to all the featured artists :-)

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9684 posts

Congratulations to all!

shutterbug2010 shutterbug2010 267 posts

Beautiful portrait collection Deb, congratulations to all featured artists, I am honored to be included!!

tinypaws tinypaws 1373 posts

Well done everyone featured.A stunning collection.Congrats.!

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2343 posts

Thank you for including mine in the group. Congratulations to all the featured artists. :o)

John Ryan John Ryan 173 posts

yes i have a double feature!!! thank you so so much