THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR IMAGE! 1 Image per day. NO FLOWERS,NO CHILDREN,NO IMAGES WITH PRICES

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Eye Popping Features 06/18/2012 2 IMAGES PER DAY ONLY!

debarlene debarlene 1913 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Eye Popping Features 06/18/2012

Congratulations to our excellent and creative members. These are some of the most beautiful images in all genres.

Please Congratulate our New Permanent Featured Member, Ellen Marcus. Click Here
Please Congratulate Our New Featured Artist of the Day, adriangeronimo. Click Here
Please Congratulate Our New Challenge Winner, Johanna26. Click Here

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

I hate to post this but it is needed!
2 IMAGES PER DAY ONLY PLEASE!
I am receiving multiple images from several artists and if you continue, then your images will be removed.

To the rest of our members……..thank you very much for not flooding our group with multiple images! Hugs to you who are respectful!
deb

PatChristensen PatChristensen 584 posts

Congrats to all featured thank you for including one of my images hugs :)Pat

Richard  Gerhard Richard Gerhard 1312 posts

Very cool….Thank you Deb….Congrats to everyone….beautiful images

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 977 posts

Thanks so much Deborah for including my Gondolas. Congratulations to all

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9547 posts

Beautiful selections, Deborah! Congratulations to all featured!

SummerJade SummerJade 1304 posts

Congratulations to everyone, and thank you, Deb, for the honor of making one of mine part of this wonderful collection!! ♥♥☺

Lemarly Lemarly 1117 posts

Congratulations to all talent Artists !!! And thank you very much,Deborah, for this honor of being featured among these fine creations !!! Marjut

Elaine Bawden Elaine Bawden 228 posts

♥ CONGRATULATIONS ♥

amontanaview amontanaview 31 posts

Once again, a very impressive group of photos thanks to your exhaustive selections. It is so much fun to see all the talented works! Congratulations to all and thank you to you!