A pouch to carry your pouch. Buy 2, save 15%.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR IMAGE! 1 Image per day. NO FLOWERS,NO CHILDREN,NO IMAGES WITH PRICES

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Morning Features 06/10/2012

debarlene debarlene 1913 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY Morning Features 06/10/2012

Congratulations to our excellent members. Beautiful portrait images with outstanding creativity!

Please Congratulate our New Permanent Featured Member, Cliff Vestergaard. Click Here
Please Congratulate Our New Featured Artist of the Day, Melanie Moor. Click Here
Please Congtratulate Our New Challenge Winner, Johanna26. Click Here

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

Alga Washington Alga Washington 481 posts

Thank you very much Deborah, I am very honored be be among this wonderful work. I have heard how much time and effort is involved in hosting, am very appreciative of your time, talent, and kindness you have shown toward my artistic efforts.

Congrats to all.

WickedlyLovely WickedlyLovely 54 posts

Wow an amazing collection of work. Congratulations to all the artists, I am deeply humbled to be amongst them. I totally agree with what everything Alga writes and I echo her sentiments, Deborah, I am also so deeply appreciative of the support and kindness you have shown towards my artisit efforts, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much. :) xx

anaisanais anaisanais 515 posts

HAPPY TO BE IN THIS FANTASTIC COMPANY …CONGRATULATIONS TO TO ALL FANTASTIC ARTISTS FEATURED…AND THANKS!!!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9529 posts

Beautiful selecions. Congratulations to all!

saseoche saseoche 139 posts

Congrats to all image work well done!

lilynoelle lilynoelle 1058 posts

Congratulations to everyone! I am absolutely thrilled to be in a group with so many artists I already admire.
Lily

tori yule tori yule 8533 posts

Beautiful gallery Deb
Congratulations to all!!

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 880 posts

Thank you for including my work Deb, love this gallery. Congrats to all the exceptional artists!!!!

Jan Pudney Jan Pudney 897 posts

Gee, some people have amazing imagination and talent – fabulous work and thank you for including two of mine – makes me feel special. Congratulations everyone.

Richard  Gerhard Richard Gerhard 1313 posts

Thank you so much……this is way cool….Congrats to everyone…fantastic work