Deck out your device with 15% off smartphone cases & laptop skins. Use code DEVICE15.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards, no babies or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY 04/08/2012 All About Blue

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1875 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & PHOTOGRAPHY 04/08/2012 All About Blue
Congratulations to our excellent artists & photographers!

Please Congratulate our New Featured Artist of the Day, Robin Monroe, Click*Here*

Please Congratulate our New Permanent Featured Member, John Dicianda, Click Here

PLEASE Congratulate our Current Challenge Winner, peechez2010, Click Here

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

Rhenastarr Rhenastarr 303 posts

A beautiful collection. Thanks so much for including mine. Congrats to my fellow artists, it is indeed an honor to be included among such talented artists.

ArtPearl ArtPearl 563 posts

What a nice selection! Congrats to all the artists and thanks, Deborah, for including my ’Big Fish Little Fish"!

Sea-Change Sea-Change 421 posts

Thankyou Deborah for featuring my work with such remarkable talent – congratulations to everyone on such inspiring art!!

Hugh Fathers Hugh Fathers 445 posts

Fabulous creations, most proud to be there in amongst them . . .

David Rozansky David Rozansky 427 posts

Neat Dark collection! Beautiful Blue!! Stunning work! Thank your including me in this feature, and congratulations to all!!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9641 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists.

viennablue viennablue 2598 posts

wonderful selection, many thanks for including ‘Blown Away’, much appreciated. congratulations to all the featured artists :-)

Lemarly Lemarly 1067 posts

So fine selection again,Deborah!!! Congratulations to all talent artists! And thank you very, very much for this honor of being featured among these beautiful works !!! Marjut

Catrin Stahl-Szarka Catrin Stahl-S... 85 posts

Beautiful collection! and I´m very honored to be selected with my “golden mask”!! :)

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11051 posts

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
/▌
˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚♥ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღCongratulations wonderful pictures and selections wonderful viewing Nicely done and presented by all in this wonderful group

ellamental ellamental 152 posts

Thank you for putting me with all this great art!!!