Shop

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards or framed work, no images with prices attached.

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY NEW FEATURES 04/03/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1841 posts

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY NEW FEATURES 04/03/2012
Congratulations to our wonderful artists & photographers. Stunning images in all genres!

Please Congratulate our New Featured Artist of the Day, 1morephoto, Click*Here*

Please Congratulate our New Permanent Featured Member, Lucinda, Click Here

PLEASE Congratulate our Current Challenge Winner, canonman99, Click Here

Please participate in our New Challenge:Architecture Around The World, Click Here

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

Richard  Gerhard Richard Gerhard 1327 posts

Wow…very cool….great job everyone

Seth  Weaver Seth Weaver 162 posts

It is a wonderful honor to have my “The Galilean” painting featured among these other fabulous works. Thank you very much Deborah for including my painting. My CONGRATULATIONS to all the fine artists featured here. May God Bless You All!

Sherri     Nicholas Sherri Nic... 2813 posts

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU DEBORAH..SUCH A COOL COLLECTION OF ART AND HAPPY TO BE PART OF IT..
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU WONDERFUL ARTISTS..HOW FUN TO ALWAYS SEE EVERYONES ART ..and BEAUTY!!!!!.
Sherri:):)

Qnita Qnita 5491 posts

Congratulations!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9578 posts

Excellent!. Congratulations to all featured artists!

Pamela Phelps Pamela Phelps 1695 posts

So many different emotions are brought up by the assortment of wonderful artworks here…Congratulations to all artists, You are so inspiring! Thanks you Deborah also for including my work among such a wonderful selection!

Kathy Baccari Kathy Baccari 1521 posts

Beautiful feature page. Congratulations to all the artist and thank you so much Deborah for including one of my photographs. It is greatly appreciated. :)

Sharon House Sharon House 317 posts

Thank you so much for including my image amongst these beautiful works. I am most thankful. Congratulations also to all other artists who have work featured here :o))

lamiel lamiel 2613 posts

Congrats to all the artists! Be-au-ti-fullll :-)