Shop

THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards or framed work, no images with prices attached.

The Group Evening Features 02/10/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1852 posts

The Group Evening Features 02/10/2012

Current Artists in the Spotlight & New Challenge Open Now !

PLEASE Congratulate our New Permanent Featured Member, Kira Bodenstead. CLICK HERE

PLEASE Congratulate our New Featured Artist of the Day, Lawrence Alfred Powell. CLICK HERE

PLEASE Congratulate our New Challenge Winner. Richard Young. Click HERE

PLEASE participate in our New Challenge: Portraits of Birds Manipulated Creatively. CLICK HERE

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

Elfriede Fulda Elfriede Fulda 699 posts

Congratulations to everyone above, You are all deserving of your honor.
Thank you also for featuring my work, I am also very honored and pleased.

Seth  Weaver Seth Weaver 163 posts

A stunning gallery of rich ravishing REDS by some incredibly talented artists. It is an honor to have my “Cafe Rue Morgue” among these beauties. My CONGRATULATIONS to all FEATURED HERE!

sundawg7 sundawg7 829 posts

A superb collection Deb, and honoured to be among the selected artists. Grateful too for the first feature of this newl posting. Congratulations to my “supporting cast” for being deservedly selected.

Eddy Aigbe Eddy Aigbe 726 posts

Wow! I love the red theme of every featured work. Thanks for this Honor Deborah and congratulations to all these very talented artists! :)

peter holme III peter holme III 771 posts

thanks for the feature, deb ! congrats to all!

mom23girls mom23girls 2660 posts

Lovely selections! Congrats to all featured!

peter donnan peter donnan 19 posts

Well done all!!!!!!!!

andreisky andreisky 229 posts

It’s a great privilege to be among such beautiful artists. Thank you Debora for your attention to my works.
Cheers, A