THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

2 images per day PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR MANIPULATED IMAGE! no tees, no phone cases, no cards, no babies or framed work, no images with prices attached.

The Group Noon Features 02/02/2012

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1865 posts

Congratulations to our wonderful artists and photographers! Excellent images in all genres.

PLEASE CONGRATULATE OUR FEATURED ARTISTS BELOW! Two New Featured Artists

New Permanent Featured Member in The Group, AmandaGWright. Click Here
New Featured Artist of the Day, Carol & Mike. Click Here
New Featured Challenge Winner, Carmen Holly, Click Here

PLEASE ENTER OUR ON GOING CHALLENGE Click Here

Cheers to all,
Deborah Zaragoza!

mom23girls mom23girls 2629 posts

Lovely selections! Congrats to all featured!

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5408 posts

Beautiful works!!!
Congratulations to ALL!!!

Mike  Waldron Mike Waldron 183 posts

Fabulous tones, Fabulous Works and Thank you for including my picture : )

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10950 posts

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ ˚ .ღ 。
/▌
˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚♥ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ Congratulations to all Wonderful pictures nice selection and viewing Nicely done and presented by all in this wonderful group, I am honoured and thirlled to have received a feature which i thank you Deborah and for all you do within this group making it special for us all hugs.You are always giving to others here is a little something for u since its Feb. the month of Love hugs

swaby swaby 313 posts

Thank you so much Deborah for this feature, Im very honored to have it and to be among such talent!

DeeZ (D L Honeycutt) DeeZ (D L Hone... 2315 posts

Thanks so much Deb! Very proud to be amongst these works! Congrats to all!

linmarie linmarie 2532 posts

Congratulations my fellow members on your well deserved feature, this is such a warm and wonderful gallery of art, and thank you for my feature, I am so very honored to be amongst such talent, peace, love, light and inspiration to you all, and thank you to our wonderful host as well!!!♥

TeresaB TeresaB 2650 posts

Such beautiful creatures you have found Deb!! Wonderful selection, and I’m thrilled to have one of mine included!! Huge Congratulations to all artists featured!!

peter holme III peter holme III 791 posts

thanks for 2 features deb!! congrats to all !

Rosy Hall Rosy Hall 73 posts

Thanks so much for including me and congrats to all the other wonderful contributors