THE GROUP-GALLERY OF ART & MANIPULATED PHOTOGRAPHY

READ RULES BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR IMAGE! 1 Image per day. NO FLOWERS,NO CHILDREN,NO IMAGES WITH PRICES

The Group Hourly Features #1 12/06/2011

debarlene debarlene 1913 posts

Congratulations to our wonderful artists and photographers who are showing images from the archived pages. I will be doing four more featured works in the next four hours from the archived pages. I featured group per hour.

Please Congratulate our New Permanent Featured Member Mike Waldron. Click HERE

Please take time to congratulate our New Featured Artist of the Day, Carmen Holly, CLICK HERE

PLEASE GO VOTE for your fellow members in our Group Challenge Red-White-Black, CLICK HERE

Cheers to all,
deborah zaragoza

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5245 posts

Congratulations to ALL!!! Amazingly beautiful FEATURES!!!

billyboy billyboy 669 posts

Thanks so much Deb for including my insanity on this talent-filled feature page…
and big congrats to the other featured artists !!

Greta  McLaughlin Greta McLaughlin 745 posts

I am so very thrilled and honored to have my work among these exceptional creations. Thank you very much and congrats to all!!!!

Carmen Holly Carmen Holly 380 posts

Thank YOu for adding me to the Features today & Congratulatons to All who are there with me!
Votes are in in the Red White Black challenge..I loved creating for that one..fun idea.
Congratulations to Mike Waldron for the Permanent Featured Member! Your work is simply the Best.

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5377 posts

stunning collection .. huge congrats everyone .. thank you so much for including one of mine

paolo1955 paolo1955 3927 posts

Congratulations to everyone! I’m honored my image is included in such wonderful company.