Art and Photography Showcase - ONE IMAGE A DAY ONLY FOR CHALLENGE THEMES: Doors of Color, Stairs with Different POV, Soft Images and Soft Textures

This is a group is a place to share and showcase your best artwork and photographs.

FEATURES FOR THIS WEEK, 09-NOV-2012 TO 18-NOV-2012 - Haunted images

Jane Neill-Hancock Jane Neill-Han... 3439 posts

Hello again Artzy members:

as you have realized by now, I missed the featured last Sunday. We had just had power restored and this area was still pretty much like a war zone. I am slowly getting back into my host duties in my 7 groups – I am so far behind and I do want to apologize for that. Behind in my work but my employer had no power for 7 days so hopefully that is an excuse… LOL

Our features this week are a mixture – I would have featured more of the challenge winners but could not find that many in the first 54 pages of our gallery so I chose what tickled my fancy. Hope you enjoy them.

Woman of Stone
by Peter Stratton

Zombie Beauty
by patcheah

Prisoners of our own device
by iamelmana

Brenda Dahl Brenda Dahl 146 posts

EXCELLENT~! This is soooo wonderful to be a part of such wonderful artists here. Take your time getting back to your norm. I could not imagine how hard it would be for you and all the people to go through these storms. Be blessed and safe. And thank you. And Congrats to all artists chosen today~!

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5151 posts

stunning collection .. huge congrats everyone

Nancy Stafford Nancy Stafford 1211 posts

beautiful images jane,congrats to all.
I glad your getting back to norm.
l love the images

Peter Stratton Peter Stratton 310 posts

This is quite a variety of perceptions and ability, not to mention good choices by you, Jane.
It’s nice to be among these artists.
Congratulations, all! :-)

patcheah patcheah 914 posts

So glad to hear that you are well.
Congratulations to all artists!
Thank you very much for including mine : )

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 5001 posts

Fantastic Work! Congratulations to all featured artists!!!

EdsMum EdsMum 12528 posts

Wonderful work from everyone. well done to all, Shirley