Art and Photography Showcase - ONE IMAGE A DAY ONLY FOR CHALLENGE THEMES: Halloween, Spooky & Haunted Images, Pumpkins, Costumes, Autumn-Fall images, Unusual Sculptures and Intriguing Outside Art

This is a group is a place to share and showcase your best artwork and photographs.

FEATURES FOR THIS WEEK, 15-JUL-2012 TO 22-JUL-2012 - Moonlight Magic and Starry Skies

Jane Neill-Hancock Jane Neill-Han... 3527 posts

Hello Members:

I ran a challenge a little while ago on Moons and Moonlight but I never got to feature any of those images or that topic. SO I decided with our magic challenge going on, and the moon indeed is magical – I would choose that as a theme this week. I actually had a hard time narrowing down the images because we have so many wonderful ones with the stars and moon in them.

Our features this week are:

The Owl And The Moon
by Qnita

Spirit Speak
by Peter Stratton

I truly love all these images – stunning work. Thanks to our featured members for sharing their art with us. Congratulations to all of you and thank you for your inspiration to us!

Jane and Nancy

Jane Neill-Hancock Jane Neill-Han... 3527 posts

PS to all who are featured – I need to get some sleep now, so I will give you your banners tomorrow afternoon. I promise I will NOT forget.
jane

vaggypar vaggypar 13935 posts

Great Work .!!

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 12234 posts

Excellent features! Congratulations to everyone!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9674 posts

Beautiful gallery! Congratulations to all!

RGHunt RGHunt 6903 posts

Congratulations on your featured art. Well choosen.

Qnita Qnita 5587 posts

Thank you for including me in wonderful company!
Congratulations!

Deborah Downes Deborah Downes 965 posts

Wow! Stunning selection. Congrats to all.

Barbara  Brown Barbara Brown 923 posts

Wonderful images!

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1385 posts

Wonderful selection & remarkable creativity! Congrats to all!