Art and Photography Showcase - only submit ONE image a day and only for Challenge and Seasonal Themes: Memorial Day, Mother's Day, Signs of Spring

This is a group is a place to share and showcase your best artwork and photographs. Remember > NO Nudity, NO Sexual content, NO violence, NO cartoons please.

HOST SPECIALTY SHOWCASE - 3-Jul-12 - Celebrating the USA and the 4th of July

Jane Neill-Hancock Jane Neill-Han... 4081 posts

Very Talented Members:

for our USA members, happy 4th of July. As you all know I chose specific images to feature this week to honor my country and remember the 4th of July. For this Specialty Showcase I want to showcase some GORGEOUS and MEMORABLE American Flags that members have added to our gallery and other outstanding images.

Some of these images are my images. As a host of course I can not feature my own images – but I can share them with you here in this showcase as my CARDs and GREETINGs to you for the holiday.

Flag and Fire works Happy 4th of July
by jeanlphotos

This Is How They Sounded …
by Scott Johnson

Land of the Free
by Doty

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!
JANE AND NANCY….

jeanlphotos jeanlphotos 6242 posts
Beautiful images…Thank you for chosing a couple of mine to be among the chosen this week..Congrats to all…Happy 4th of July to everyone here in the States….
Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9744 posts

Beautiful gallery. Congratulations to all featured.

Photography by Mathilde Photography by... 2077 posts

Lovely images and congratulations to all featured !!

trish725 trish725 4110 posts

Marvellous works! Happy 4th July to all my American friends :-)

TonyCrehan TonyCrehan 188 posts

Happy 4th July to all our friends in USA.
Thank you Jane and Nancy for including my photographic souvenir of the Capitol Concert that I was lucky enough to attend during my 2010 USA trip.
Tony:)

Nancy Stafford Nancy Stafford 1232 posts

Great Choices jane,
Happy Fourth to all.

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 12622 posts

Wow! Thank you so much for including one of my images in this wonderful group! Congratulations to everyone! Happy 4th of July!!

Pamela Phelps Pamela Phelps 1670 posts

What a beautiful assortment of fine images! Congratulations to all those featured here today! Thank you so very much to the hosts for including mine today!

Chris Lord Chris Lord 666 posts

Thanks so much for including one of my images here in this great collection. Congrats to everyone with features here today and a belated happy Holiday!

EdsMum EdsMum 14299 posts

Well done to all, Shirley

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4997 posts

Beautiful Independence day Work! Congratulations to all of you on your well deserved Features!

virginian virginian 13950 posts

Congrats to all !