Art and Photography Showcase - please add only YOUR BEST and One Image a day and only for challenge and seasonal themes.

This is a group is a place to share and showcase your best artwork and photographs. Remember > NO Nudity, NO Sexual content, NO violence, NO writing on the image, NO cartoons please.

Birthday Week Extravaganza Continued - Features November 5, 2010

CeePhotoArt CeePhotoArt 1010 posts

Both Chris and I were so uplifted with all of your support from our initial birthday week features I thought I’d continue of FUN…. So today I’m featuring what brings joy to me… people and animals as well as a few other FUN surprises.

Please stop by the Featured Work pages and scroll through to see all the beauties. ENJOY!!!

Please stop by and comment on the artists featured image. They will enjoy the views and comments. And you’ll make someone very happy!!

Looking Up by Evita – May all of our days be filled with the delightful wonder of this little girl.

Take Off by EagleHunter
Wild Turkeys by ellcot
Off to the Races-Melbourne by patcheah
Junior Chef by Kym Slark
Squirrel in Autumn Leaves by lindamiller
Hunter #5 by Jennifer Hulbert-Hortman
I’m gonna get a punkin!
The Victim of Edinburgh by John44 "See featured image Careful John, that is not a lady by Tom Gomez for a capture of John!
New Kitty Rosie by tinhearts
I Love Autumn by DonDavisUK
A Bowl of Rice by Kimba Vetten – Chris and Kimba have the same birthday…wish Kimba a happy birthday!!!
Bargain of the day! by artfulvistas
Fantom by Dianne Ilka
A little Favourite, A little Colour by Step9
Accordion Dating by Londons Times Cartoon Dating by Londons Times Cartoon by Rick London
Slippery suckers… by Ali Brown
Pelican Watcher by Scott d’ Almeida
Careful John, that is not a lady by Tom Gomez – I simply adore pictures of fellow RBers
Simple by Design by Sally Green – Awesome simplicity
Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Oregon Coast, USA by Sandi Murdock – My favorite lighthouse!!
A mothers affection by Alan Mattison IPA
August Puppy .. playing with a ball by LoneAngel
Colourfull Coke by Sophie Lapsley – Simply way too FUN!
black-capped chickadee 5 by John Radosevich
Dino by Susanne Correa
Gidget by Trish Woodford
Tracks into my past by ToBeImages
Young Deer by swaby
Awww by Ladymoose
Home Again by George Cousins
Liam and Friends by Cathy Amendola
The Belgian Draft Horse by barnsis
Tongue out! by vasu
At Rest Kay Kempton Raade – I simply adore drumming and drums
Pachydermic Motto by artisandelimage

Blessings and hugs
Cee

Kay Kempton Raade Kay Kempton Raade 634 posts

You should make yourselves a birthday month!!

Dianne  Ilka Dianne Ilka 965 posts

Thankyou for the feature and congratulations to all the other featured artists! You are all fantastic.

Sazzart Sazzart 1120 posts

To all the Artist’s Featured art works

artfulvistas artfulvistas 47 posts

Thanks for my feature!! So honoured! Congratulations to all the other wonderful artists and their images.

Cathy Amendola Cathy Amendola 231 posts

wow…I was pleased and surprised to find I had two pieces Featured on the amazing 78 page Birthday celebration collection..(Liam and Friends and Portrait for Kristy) thank you sooooo much I am honored to be among such Talented artists…CONGRATULATIONS to all..!!!!
Cathy

tinhearts tinhearts 57 posts

Thank you so much Cee! Your really such a fun and compassionate person. I always appreciate everything you do! Thank you for me feature!!!
xoxox
*CONGRATS to everyone!!!*

Cat2be Cat2be 4494 posts

Thank you from one birthday gal to another :-))
Wow, I really hope your birthdays were as good as mine. It must have been as us Scorpions rule :-))

Evita Evita 15066 posts

Wow …. thank you very, very much Cee & Chris for featuring my image Lookin-Up !!!!
Congratulations to all other featured artists today, fabulous works !!!!!!!
Have a fun and special day on your birthdays !!!!!!! hugs ☺♥

Kym Fedje Kym Fedje 3 posts

Thanks heaps for featuring my work! Very much appreciated!! Kym x Junior Chef

ToBeImages ToBeImages 2 posts

Thank you for the feature I am very honored and humbled. Thanks for this excellent group and people!!

patjila patjila 1105 posts

Great features congrats!

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5347 posts

thank you ever so much for the feature .. it is a honour to be included with all these magical artists .. huge congrats to all those featured .. hugs Angel

Gloria Abbey Gloria Abbey 165 posts

Thank you ladies for the feature. I’m so excited to have this image chosen. Congratulations to all the other featured artists for a job well done!!!

SummerJade SummerJade 1363 posts

This beautiful collection is interesting as well! A real pleasure to view them, Cee! ♥♥☺

Ladymoose Ladymoose 1054 posts

Thank you very much for including me in this. Brilliant work everyome:-)