Art and Photography Showcase - please add only YOUR BEST and One Image a day and only for challenge and seasonal themes.

This is a group is a place to share and showcase your best artwork and photographs. Remember > NO Nudity, NO Sexual content, NO violence, NO writing on the image, NO cartoons please.

Things People Wear - Features September 17, 2010

CeePhotoArt CeePhotoArt 1027 posts

I know we just had a challenge with this topic, but Charuhas Leather Shoes by Charuhas Images sure grabbed my attention. I too found a great shoe this past week and captured it. Please see my photo called Now this is Green!

Now is here is something we all can wear …. and that is a smile. Photo by The Beauty Within by rasnidreamer

I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do. Please stop by and comment on the artists featured image. They will enjoy the views and comments. And you’ll make someone very happy!!

Before the first ball by kindangel
Shawl dancer by Linda Sparks
Childhood Days: by SandraRos
Array of Colors…. by Rita H. Ireland
Her Sunglasses are SOLAR by paintingsheep
PIERRE ST. PIERRE jules572
A worried medieval merchant before crusial battle 1 by patjila
People of Zanzibar # 1 by luanda
Welcome to Belle Meade by AuntDot
Zorro Junior… by Qnita
Fairy Dresses by jhortman
Leather Shoes by Charuhas Images

Hugs and blessings
Cee

AuntDot AuntDot 5477 posts

Thank you for including Welcome To Belle Meade among today’s features, Cee. Congratulations to the other featured artists, and a special congratulations to rasnidreamer for the beautiful image, The Beauty Within.

Qnita Qnita 5809 posts

Thank you!! I’m very happy to be included in today’s features!! Congratulations to the other members who’s work have been featured! :-)

kindangel kindangel 504 posts

Great collection , Cee ! Congratulations to all the artists who have been featured here !
Thank you so very much for the Feature of this my image “Before the first ball”. Always it is a great honor being up with such talented
artists !!!:)
Irene

vandeBelt vandeBelt 911 posts

Fantastic works and all those beautifully captured. Congratulations to all!

patjila patjila 1106 posts

What a great collection Cee and congrats to all featured artists!

Rita  H. Ireland Rita H. Ireland 4 posts

Wow awesome Thank you!

Rita H. Ireland
rasnidreamer rasnidreamer 88 posts

Thank you for your mention of my shot—-The beauty within. I am very honored. Congratulations to all of the wonderful featured artists they are all so very deserving! XXSUEXX

Daniela Cifarelli Daniela Cifarelli 239 posts

TNX SO VERY MUCH INDEED for featuring PEOPLE OF ZANZIBAR # 1
I’m honured and grateful as well!
CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE FAB FEATURED ARTISTS!!!
So well deserved they are!
Cheers everybody!
DANIELA – Alias LUANDA

Brenda Boisvert Brenda Boisvert 439 posts

Wonderful features!!!! Congratulations everyone:-)))

jules572 jules572 89 posts

Thank you Cee for featuring *PIERRE ST. PIERRE * with this group of super photos. Forgive my tardiness with this response, time just seems to be flying back so fast…Jules