20% off everything. Seriously. Every. Single. Thing. Use CREEPY20

Cat's Pajamas & Dog's Tuxedo

The Art Group for cat and dog lovers♥

01-08-12...FEATURED ARTIST: Tanya Bond

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4155 posts

CONGRATULATIONS!……. I am proud to present Tanya Bond as our new featured artist.
She has a wonderful whimsical and very personal style. Her pictures have brought a new meaning to “cute”
and steals my heart♥ every time. You must go and see her work, there are other animals too and girls – all very cute.
We invite you to join with us in a big round of “verbal applause” by adding a few
words of encouragement before leaving, or click on image for Artist’s page. THANK YOU!

Here is a few words Tanya has written about herself:
I am a self-taught artist. My favourite media is oil pastel – so that’s what most of my paintings are painted with.
I love making ACEO’s and other miniatures (being a mother does not leave too much time for painting big pieces;)…)
I don’t really have any favourites, I put a little bit of my heart into all of my paintings so they are all dear to me:)

Of mice and cheese and woken kitty… by tanyabond

To blow or not to blow… by tanyabond

Feel free to add your favourite pictures from Tanya Bond’s delightful portfolio on this PERMANENT FEATURE PAGE.
See more of Tanya’s work on her page and on the front page of the group.

tanyabond tanyabond 18 posts

Kira, thank you so much for featuring my art! I’m really touched with what you wrote, makes me feel kinda special:)

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4155 posts

You ARE special dear one – if you weren’t I wouldn’t have featured you ..lolol
…and you are so welcome

Carolyn  Fletcher Carolyn Fletcher 150 posts

Wow, these are great!!! You are very talented!!

Ana Belaj Ana Belaj 5481 posts

Congratulations to everyone!!!

“Everyone” is Tanya

Kay Clark Kay Clark 886 posts

Congratulations to all

“All” is Tanya

virginian virginian 13273 posts

Wonderful work – congratulations Tanya!

jainiemac jainiemac 1325 posts

congratulations !!