This can be any subject as long as your image shows at least 75% negative space.
Negative space is not just an empty space, it is just as important as the space that is taken up with your subject. Negative space provides balance in a photograph and also provides a place for your eyes to rest. It can help strengthen the composition and add more emphasis to your main subject, it can be used to bring out emotions and feelings, making the picture look more powerful and dramatic.
- Image must have at least 75% Negative space
- HIGH QUALITY images only
- Canon camera details MUST be entered in your description or tags.
- please follow the group rules and guidelines
- NO added TEXT or FRAMES/BORDERS
- Please also add your image to the group
Vote for your favourite (s)
- Group Feature
- WINNER banner
- Top Ten finalists will each receive a banner
Good Luck everyone :-)))