We all spend a lot of time on our designs and love selling our products. However, our market potential is severely limited by three current market realities:
- We only profit from our own designs
- We only sell to web shoppers (and occasionally phone shoppers)
- We only sell through the RedBubble store
In this group, we want to rewrite the rules! This means finding a way that we can:
- Profit from other designer’s products
- Sell to ‘offline’ customers
- Sell through real world stores
This means using RedBubble not only as a distributor and a shop, but also as a manufacturer and a constantly growing product supplier. Instead of seeing other designers as competitors, they become our potential suppliers.
The key to making this concept profitable is reduced mark ups. To encourage this on selling, members of this group agree to sell their tee shirts to other members of the group at a 10% mark up.
For more information, please check the forums.
Membership of the group is by invite only.