**** WINGED INSECTS GROUP **** TWO PER DAY PHOTOGRAPHY ONLY

For all those wonderful creatures that just bring a smile to ones face and a light sense of the joy of living.

Challenge LADYBUG or LADYBIRD and the winner is..........missmoneypenny

Johan  Nijenhuis Johan Nijenhuis 206 posts

Hello dear Members i apologise for being this late with the challenge message I have been on a short spring break and returned home last Friday April 13 with a bad flue . Things are going better now and i feel healthy enough to pick up my duty’s as your host again …….Johan ☺

A Balancing Act by missmoneypenny was voted the most popular entry in the LADYBUG ore LADYBIRD challenge with 14 votes.
Follow me in my congrats to Chris and the rest of the top ten.

2th place 10 votes : Good Morning, Ladybug by aprilann 3th place 9 votes : On top by César Torres

4th place 7 votes : Ladybird by LeahHK

5th place both 6 votes : Ladybug on a perch by Manon Boily & 7 Spot Ladybird Getting Ready for TakeOff by AnnDixon

6th place both : 5 votes LADYBUG by RoseMarie747 & Miserably without you baby… by Yool

Completing the top ten both : 4 votes it’s a ladybug world by Celeste Mookherjee & Ladybird and Lichen by dilouise

RoseMarie747 RoseMarie747 454 posts

Congrats…missmoneypenny….very well done…..

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 17577 posts

Congratulations, Chris and the rest of the top 10. (And thanks, as I’m delighted to be among them.)

Manon Boily Manon Boily 2994 posts

congrats to all and thank you for all the people that took time to vote for my picture :)

RGHunt RGHunt 7396 posts

Congratulations to all

missmoneypenny missmoneypenny 1238 posts

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments. I was delighted and honoured to see this image had won the challenge – all the images are stunning. Many congratulations to all winners and to the Winged Insects group hosts for all their hard work.

virginian virginian 13274 posts

Congrats Chris and to all Top Ten !

virginian virginian 13274 posts

Hope your are much better by now, Johan!