# 1/24 HRS # BREATHTAKING WILD ANIMALS & PLANTS - NO ZOO or FLOWER MACRO CAPTURES

WILD ANIMALS,FAUNA FLORA, IN THEIR NATURAL INVIRONMENT, NO ZOO,WILDLIFE SANCTUARY OR ENCLOSED ANIMALS OR FLOWER MACRO CAPTURES! SPECIFY CAPTURED LOCATION!

TO ALL MEMBERS: CHANGES IN GROUP AND NEW GROUP RULES

Magaret Meintjes Magaret Meintjes 3581 posts

Hi to ALL!
Welcome back to all our members in the group!
The group were closed for a few weeks….!, to enable me to do a clean-up for our new group rules.
The group really became a dumping ground for work that just did not fit in the group.
This group is about WILDLIFE AND PLANTS IN THEIR NATURAL INVIRONMENT NO MACRO’S OF FLOWERS OR LEAVES
THE FOCUS SHOULD BE ON: A PLANT… OR A PLANT WITH A FLOWER OR FLOWERS, WHEN THE FOCUS FALLS ON ANY KIND OF BUG OR INSECT….. *_ONLY THEN CAN IT BE A CLOSE-UP OF THE FLOWER OR LEAVE WITH THE INSECT OR BUG IN FOCUS AREA_.
PLEASE….. NO DOMESTICATED,PETS OR FARM ANIMALS THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER GROUPS FOR THAT, PLEASE SUBMIT IT TO THE GROUPS WHERE IT FITS IN.

I AM GLOING TO TAKE THE LIMIT OF 20 ARTWORKS AWAY, BUT…. ONLY ONE SUBMISSION TO THE GROUP PER DAY OK!

PLEASE READ THE NEW GROUP RULES:

This Group is to bring all of your best work of WILD animals and PLANTS together as one, because without one or the other, species will die out.
PHOTOGRAPHY, ART AS IN OIL & WATER COLOUR ETC. ONLY!

1.NO ZOO OR ANY WILD ENCLOSED ANIMALS NO FARM OR DOMESTICATED/PETS ANIMALS
ALL WILD, FREE ROAMING Animals from bugs to elephants, ALL Plants welcome.
2.NO FLOWER/LEEF MACRO’S, MAIN FOCUS MUST BE ON THE FLOWERING PLANT, NOT THE FLOWER, AS IN MACRO, UNLESS THE MAIN SUBJECT IS AN INSECT,ON THE FLOWER.
3.NO HUMANS OR ANY HUMAN BODY PARTS
4.NO PETS OR DOMESTICATED ANIMALS
ANY SUBMISSION NOT ABIDING TO THE GROUP RULES WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT NOTICE OR DISCUSSION
ONCE A WEEK THE LAST TWO PAGES IN THE GALLERY WILL BE DELETED, MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO RE-SUBMIT THEIR WORK

PLEASE ! 1 ONLY A DAY, NO LIMIT !

Joining this group – by invite only

Konstantinos Arvanitopoulos Konstantinos A... 767 posts

Great rules Maggie, to a new beginning of the group!

Martin Smart Martin Smart 323 posts

All sounds good Maggie, so glad you’ve dropped the 20 artworks limit!

Thanks Kon and Martin, just hope all the members stick to the 1 a day, will see how it works!

Kimberly Chadwick Kimberly Chadwick 364 posts

Sounds great!

Thanks Kimberly !

Kathy Baccari Kathy Baccari 1505 posts

Sounds good to me Magaret, especially the lifting of the limit of 20 rule. I will do my best to remember it is only 1 submission a day. It does help a lot if it is mentioned in the title as a quick reminder to everyone. Thanks so much for being such a great host. Kathy :)

Thank you so much Kathy, I enjoy this group and I treally want it to become a “WINNING” group, won’t be difficult with all the wonderful talented members! If all the members could just read the grouprules and stick to them, would make it allso much easier!
Hugs x

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 380 posts

Thanks for the heads up, I shall try to be a good, rule abiding member! lol Thanks for all your efforts!