Only the top quality will be accepted
Host will not engage in explanations for why work is not accepted.
Repeated offenders will be removed from the group
Members must self-moderate before the hosts do the final moderation!
Don’t submit every new work, we only want the very best. - Don’t re-submit rejected work. - Don’t enter more than one version of the same image.
1. The first rule is simple…..please abide by all the general rules of RedBubble and of the group. Or you will be removed from the group without further notice.
2. List camera specs in your description
3. Must be a D-SLR camera.
4. This group is for professional high grade images, seriously. Not for the novice or beginners. Not to be rude, but this group is to host the best quality images.
5. Be kind and courteous to others please.
6. If birds are too far away, in the sky or on the ground, it will not be accepted. Birds have to be close enough that we can see the bird easily. Some treatment is ok but not too much. Host discretion.
By entering this group you accept that your photos will be featured and/or serve as avatar to the group. We change the avatar from time to time.