The Best Features of RedBubble - FEATURED WORK ONLY - READ SUBMISSION GUIDELINES! - High Quality Featured Work only please.

RB PREVIOUSLY FEATURED Art ONLY! - NO NUDITY; NO iPHONES; NO CLOTHING or OTHER ITEMS; NO STICKERS- 2 SUBMISSIONS PER DAY - FEATURED WORK ONLY!!!! HIGH QUALITY WORK ONLY - Submission Does Not Guarantee Acceptance

Featured Spotlight - The Hosts of TBORB...DAP

Jaclyn Hughes Jaclyn Hughes 5305 posts

This month the hosts decided that with the anniversary right around the corner that it would be nice to honor the hosts of this group. There are 3 things that keep this group running… our fabulous members, the gorgeous work that comes in this group and our hosts. Each one of us put so much of us into this group to be sure it’s enjoyable for all. Kathleen has been with this group from the beginning. Peggi & Jackie, not too long after that. They have gone through sickness, health, happy and sad times with this group. Emilie, MarieJo and Rene are our new hosts, that bring some new special spice to the table. And together the 6 of us are here for you and one another. So thank you ladies, for all that you do. It is a pleasure to work side by side with each one of you, and I look forward to continuing this journey together! hugs To spice things up a bit, our older hosts decided to pick work from our new hosts to showcase, and our new hosts decided to showcase the work from the older hosts. First you will see the work listed as thumbnails and host name. Then you can see the larger view of the work and which host picked which. I hope you enjoy this beautiful spotlight!

Peggi Wolfe – wolfepaw

Kathleen Emerson – Rocamiadesign

Jaclyn Hughes – Jackie

Emilie Trammell

Rene Hales

bubblehex08 – MarieJo

Rene’s picks of experienced hosts

Floating
by wolfepaw

Simplicity
by Jaclyn Hughes

Artisan
by rocamiadesign

Emilie’s picks of experienced hosts

Julian Rings Stained Glass
by wolfepaw

Palm Islands Sunset
by Jaclyn Hughes

Seduction
by rocamiadesign

MarieJo’s picks of experienced hosts

Lightning Storm
by wolfepaw

Aerateus
by Jaclyn Hughes

Alien Beauty
by rocamiadesign

Peggi’s picks of New Hosts

Emilie Trammell

Enchanted Love
by Emilie Trammell

Rene Hales

Maple Leaf Tile
by Rene Hales

bubblehex08 (MarieJo)

Let it snow, let it snow!
by bubblehex08

Kathleen’s picks of new hosts

Emilie Trammell

Rene Hales

bubblehex08 (MarieJo)

Jackie’s picks of new hosts

Emilie Trammell
This fantastic shot from Emilie, Refracted Christmas, has to be the first piece I was lucky enough to see of Emilie’s… and I was hooked. She has a fabulous gallery of work and shows you some things from a totally different perspective. Make sure you take a moment to view yourself, you will love it!

Refracted Christmas
by Emilie Trammell

Rene Hales
This beautiful work from Rene, Bouquet: Gift from a Friend, is one of my favorites of her work. She has done an amazing job with the right tone and the texture for this piece. And I know, using the right texture can make or break a piece. I for one, love what she did and she has some other wonderful work for you to enjoy as well.

Bouquet: Gift from a Friend
by Rene Hales

bubblehex08 (MarieJo)
This view of The Portara, Naxos from MarieJo is just stunning. I love how MarieJo framed the sunset just right with this doorway of an ancient greek temple. Now I feel like I was able to travel the world and enjoy so many beautiful places from the eyes of MarieJo, places I wouldn’t get to go to myself. So get yourself ready and let MarieJo be your tour guide!

The Portara, Naxos
by bubblehex08

AuntDot AuntDot 5598 posts

All very beautiful images! Congratulations all you talented hosts!

Thank you very much hun. :)

MaryLynn MaryLynn 70 posts

WOW – this is a great portfolio of works!!!!

Thanx MaryLynn. :)

Richard Earl Richard Earl 275 posts

Hi
Great idea , and great images .I enjoyed them immensely
Richard

Thank you Richard! :)

Melanie Moor Melanie Moor 55 posts

What an inspiration!!! amazing selection!!

virgosun virgosun 652 posts

Lovely idea and tributes, bravo everyone :D

Thank you both very much. It truly is an honor to be able to host this fabulous group! :)

rocamiadesign rocamiadesign 2879 posts

Thank you, all of you, for your kind words and support! I’d like to give a special thanks to our three new hosts! You really saved us and made hosting this group fun again. You are all such talented artists, you bring experience in areas that Peggi, Jackie and I are just learning about. It’s a pleasure hosting this group with you.

Donna Ingham Donna Ingham 132 posts

Wonderful collection!

David's Photoshop David's Photoshop 683 posts

A big pat on the back for our wonderful hosts, well done all of you.

BTW above is a collection of really awesome artworks by your guys, great to see such talented artists give their time hosting such a wonderful group.

David xx

Susana Weber Susana Weber 1409 posts

Fabulous idea and execution!! Congratulations to you all! Bravo!!

Susana

Rene Hales Rene Hales 832 posts

Congratulations to all the hosts and a BIG “thank you” to Jaclyn for pulling the display together. I am honored to be one of the new hosts of TBORB and to have my images displayed with such talented, hard working, and FUN women.—Rene

vaggypar vaggypar 13911 posts

Lovely work .!!

Darlene Lankford Honeycutt Darlene Lankfo... 2154 posts

WOW – We are among greatness…these are all spectacular. BRAVO!

big old hugs Rene thank you! It’s a pleasure working with you fabulous ladies! :)

Thank you fabulous members!

wolfepaw wolfepaw 1256 posts

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this group – both members and hosts. It has been a pleasure to co-host this group. As Jackie said, it has been an interesting journey, and I am proud of being a part of it. I’d like to give my deepest thanks to Emilie, Rene and MarieJo (bubblehex08) for stepping in as the new co-hosts. I’m not sure the group could have carried on without their help. They have taken on the duties flawlessly and added some improvements, too. And thy are very talented artists, too. They are skilled in other styles of art that I, Kathleen or Jackie, are not as well versed, as mentioned by Kathleen. I think it really helps strengthen the group and the quality of work in the gallery. And, congratulations to Kathleen, as one of the founding co-hosts, for making the one year anniversary. You have done a terrific job and I have enjoyed working with you and getting to know you better in the past year. Plus, your fractal art and photography are joys to behold. And, although Jackie came a little later, there was a new spark added to the group. Her enthusiasm, her organizational skills, her ideas and sense of humor have all been a huge asset to the group. I’m so glad she got into Apophysis, because she has turned into a real advocate for the program and wonderful things are going on. Jackie, I think you held things together there for awhile when it was looking a little rocky. Big hugs and kisses to you, my talented friend. It’s been a great year!

Awww Peggi you big teddy bear! tackles and give huge hugs lol Thank you so much for the compliment Peggi. I try my best hun. Hey, I would have never got into Apo if you didn’t convince me to give it another try!

I have been very lucky since I came here as a brand new never hosted before host. I met 2 fabulous ladies who are now 2 of my closest RB friends, while we enjoyed each others art as well as the groups. And Emilie, MarieJo and Rene, you ladies are truly life savers. I couldn’t be happier that we brought you all on to the group. I love the diversity we have as hosts. And you ladies are all a trip! lol group hugs

bubblehex08 bubblehex08 1953 posts

I’m blushing with all the compliments, when I really feel honored to be accepted as a host at The best of Redbubble !
Now I can only bring my hugs to you, all you wonderful ladies from the hosting team (old and new … lol)
MarieJo

photosbytony photosbytony 565 posts

Great portfolio of work! Congratulations to all and nice to honor the hosts!!!! tony

James Gibbs James Gibbs 3665 posts

Awesome! Outstanding work by the hosts!

Thanx Tony & James! I appreciate the kind words from all of you! :)

Emilie Trammell Emilie Trammell 335 posts

Wow! Look at all the complements, thank you everyone! It’s been a fun ride so far in TBORB, I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the coming year! Thank you to my fellow hosts for all you do, it’s much appreciated by all!