FEATURED WORK ONLY - The Best Features of RedBubble - READ SUBMISSION GUIDELINES! - High Quality Featured Work only please.HOST NEEDED -

RB PREVIOUSLY FEATURED Art ONLY! - NO NUDITY; NO iPHONES; NO CLOTHING or OTHER ITEMS; NO STICKERS- 2 SUBMISSIONS PER DAY - FEATURED WORK ONLY!!!! HIGH QUALITY WORK ONLY - Only the best work accepted.

Moderation Problems (locked)

rocamiadesign rocamiadesign 2803 posts

I don’t know if the problem is with RedBubble or my internet connection, but I am unable to get around on the website. I have tried over and over to do moderation and I keep getting a weird looking webpage. I’ll click the ‘accept’ button and it takes me to another weird page. I hit ‘accept’ again and it takes me back to the first weird page, where the submission is still sitting there. I can’t get to the group’s main page to see if the art has actually been accepted.

Please bear with me, since I’m the only one doing moderation right now. Rene is on vacation and won’t be back until Sunday.

Digidi Digidi 293 posts

your not the only one having troubles, i cant load any new pics at the moment must be the servers

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5024 posts

Can’t answser about the moderation because I’m not a host, but I had to try 4 times for each new pic I uploaded tonight, and also had to check all the product/print boxes as they weren’t automatically checked anymore. When the uploads didn’t work it stalled at zero and I clicked ‘cancel upload’ and tried again and again til it took. The products being unchecked might be related to their recent change to make baby clothes unchecked unless you remember to check it. Was due to problems w/kids clothes having adult designs I guess.

jyruff jyruff 249 posts

don’t you worry none everyone has you covered n were all good with it

jyruff jyruff 249 posts

ps my already accepted get deleted, thought it was me doing it

Luke Griffin Luke Griffin 363 posts

Have had no problems at all with either uploading new work, or moderating 2 of the groups I host.

Hope you can find a solution.

Yes, all product boxes are unchecked by default. Just click the ‘Select / Deselect All’ button/link when uploading your work. Easy as pie. ;-)

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2769 posts

I have problems with images i have accepted going out and coming back in…hope it gets sorted soon!

BeClo BeClo 9133 posts

Have no problems at all…

rocamiadesign rocamiadesign 2803 posts

I’ve noticed the change in the checkboxes. Perhaps the other problems have something to do with the programmers changing the code for that. There always seem to be a few glitches that need to be worked out whenever any changes are made to the website. It usually gets worked out in a couple of days. For now, I have to go to a new page whenever I click the ‘accept button and accept it again. Then it takes me back to the first page of moderation. It’s a hassle because I usually like to start with the last page, where the oldest submissions are.

For now, I’m going to go to settings and try to accept everything at once. It will be easier to go through and remove the ones that haven’t been featured than to go through several steps for each image I want to accept.

Clive S Clive S 868 posts

No problems this side at all.

Clive S Clive S 868 posts

The issue of the double accept is something that happens with me from time to time and it is really irritating, but it’s fine for me for now, thank goodness. It makes moderatiing take twice as long!