Beautiful Boxers, Bullies and Staffies

A group to show your love of Boxer Dogs, Bull Terriers & Staffordshire Terriers!

NEW FEATURES!! 10th May 2013

Vanessa Barklay Vanessa Barklay 1533 posts

Hello Beautiful Boxers, Bullies & Staffy members,

My sincere apologies for the delay in presenting new Features for a while, but here they are, 12 fabulous new Features to brighten the day!
I have chosen the Features today as Evita and I have had some trouble getting together due to so many commitments outside of RB this year, I’ve hardly had any time to do some new work either BUT Evita will be doing her own set of 12 Features very soon – for a double dose!
I hope you enjoy them all and thank you all so much for being part of our BBB&S group here on Red Bubble!

Congratulations everyone and you can click the big picture above to go to our Group Home Page too!

Thank you,
Vanessa :O)

Ludwig Wagner Ludwig Wagner 439 posts

beautiful dogs and images! congratulations to all

Loree McComb Loree McComb 144 posts

thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU

Ginny York Ginny York 6668 posts

Beautiful features Vanessa! Congratulations to everyone! Thanks so much for including Mom Say’s I’m Beautiful and Heaven On Earth. These two images are special to me and so it means alot. :))

Evita Evita 13807 posts

Wonderful selections Vanessa.. thank you for including my Luthien.. Congratulations to my fellow featured artists !!!! ☺♥

kerrimadison kerrimadison 28 posts

Gorgeous photos everyone and congratulations on being featured! Thank you so much for including Justice and his Valentine’s photo. :-)