Shop

BEACH, RIVER and LAKE Treasures (3/24h)

This is a group where you can add images of anything you have found along beaches, rivers or lakes.

Early Friday features, please check them out. Thu Nov 4, 2010

Esther's Art and Photography Esther's Art a... 932 posts

Dear members of the Beach, River and Lake Treasures Group,
Please have a brows down this page to check out these wonderful 12 New Images which were featured today and it would be nice if you give them your warmest congrats.
They achieved to capture the wonderful colours made by nature or by humans which are on the colour palette from beach, river and lake treasures and a snake. Muz was able to make a wonderful image of a paint tube. What a stunning treasures. Congratulations and well done to all !!

Red Paint Tube @ Sculptures By The Sea by muz2142

The Sculptures By The Sea exhibition is on until 14 November 2010 along the coast between Bondi Beach and Tamarama Beach, near Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
This is one of the sculptures at the exhibition.
The photo was taken with a Nikon D70 camera fitted with a Tamron AF 11-18mm 1:4.5-5.6 [IF] zoom lens.
Worth a visit – and it is free.

So it begins by Chris Miles

Another from a recent trip to Cornwall, this taken previous to ( And The World Ends ) as the sky starts to turn a vibrant red.
Canon 40D – Sigma 10-20 – 0.9 + 0.3 Nd Grad – 0.6 Nd Filter. – Iso 100 – 1.3 Secs @ F22

Queen Mary 2 by Sean Boyce

The splendid QM2, alongside ‘The Sugar Berth’ at Bridgetown, Barbados

Light House Sunrise by Husky

I shot this at the beach at Low Head as the sun was rising over my right shoulder and reflecting out to sea.
Low Head beach, 61 kms from Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

arawhata river" haast, south island, nz by rina thompson

Mandarin Duck by Jane Best

Male Mandarin Duck perched on a rock on Lake Susan in Montreat, North Carolina.
Nikon D90 18-200 vr lens

Moon Reflection – Wiskey Bay by Step9

The last of the sun still had a little light to offer on the scene combined with the white glow of the moon the picture was set.
Wilsons Prom – Well worth a visit landscaper’s! :)
Nikon D90
Nikon 18-55 @ 18mm
5secs F8
ISO: 200
using stacked ND filters

Ready and Waiting for the Little Tackers by TonyCrehan

Taken with Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH1 point & shoot.
Line of sail training dinghys for hire at Albert Park Lake, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

Sharing by Joanne Bradley

Nikon D60, Nikkor VR 18-200mm
October 30th 2010
Duck Pond
Hudson, Quebec CANADA
f5.6 1/100 sec. ISO=400 focal length 200mm
“Keep your fears to yourself, but share your inspiration with others.”
~ Robert Louis Stevenson

Water Snake and Hitchhiker by naturalnomad

A small beetle found land on the nose of this Northern Water Snake. Photographed in a marsh in upstate New York.
Canon EOS 5D
Canon EF300mm f/2.8L IS USM

Summer Time At Crater lake by Diane Schuster

Summer time at Crater Lake is just as beautiful as any other season. The sky is so blue with white clouds and the lake reflects that beauty right back. Such a wonderful place to spend a summer day.
Image taken at Crater Lake National Park, off of Highway 62 in Southern Oregon
Image take with an Olympus 420 and a 14-42mm lens

Red Boat by Mia Webb

Shot of a red boat at the beach and its reflection in a puddle. Taken in New Quay, Wales, UK.

Our group is still under moderation and all images which had the location added in the title or by their description of their images have been excepted into the group. We have had not to reject many images, which is fantastic, thank you to every body who adds the location. It makes your image more interesting and we all learn something from it.

Wishing you all a wonderful day or evening, kind regards from Ann-Maree and Esther

TonyCrehan TonyCrehan 129 posts

Thanks for feature and congratulations to all. Tony

Judi Rustage Judi Rustage 337 posts

Wonderful eclectic collection. Congratulations everyone :)

Diane Schuster Diane Schuster 1017 posts

Wonderful images, found the descriptions interesting to read, too. Congrats to all featured members! Dee

Kathy Baccari Kathy Baccari 1521 posts

Each and everyone is a marvelous work of art. Congrats to all. Kathy :)

Rose Gallik Rose Gallik 93 posts

Gorgeous Work! Congratulations to All!

bobby1 bobby1 86 posts

Congratulations to all wonderful images

viennablue viennablue 2599 posts

great selection, congratulations to all the artists :-)

EdsMum EdsMum 11999 posts

Super shots Esther, congratulations to all, Shirley

jeanlphotos jeanlphotos 4164 posts

Lovely images…congrats Everyone!!

Qnita Qnita 5494 posts

Wow!! Congratulations!! :-)

Bellavista2 Bellavista2 1667 posts

“Ohwee..you got me by suprise Esther!” Was not expecting your Features:=} Absolutely gorgoues selections! And Congratulations to our Featured artists….. I have been doing lots of moderating and so far so good. Occasionally I get an image without a location, and most artists are really great when I notify them of it, they quickly add a location. Just have a few that give…’Sams River" for example and thats it..“Like???” ’Ummm where on Earth is that?":=}

miawebb miawebb 1 post

Thank you so much for featuring my red boat :) great shots!