Hickory, dickory, dock. 25% off Acrylic Blocks and Clocks. Use code TIMEBLOCK25

! Backyard Photography !

A group for sharing photos and art of backyards & the treasures that a backyard holds.

New Members Please Introduce yourselves :)

LunaLuxPhoto LunaLuxPhoto 82 posts

Hello to all new members,
I apologize for not greeting you personally but I promise there has been a good reason. So, here is a huge hello and welcome to the group, we are so very glad to have you here! Please drop in and say hello :)
Cheers,
Danette
LunaLuxPhoto

LaurenFigueroa LaurenFigueroa 18 posts

Cheers!

Hello Lauren! :)

Jeff  Gettis Jeff Gettis 6 posts

Hello
My name is Jeff. I uploaded some of my photography to this site recently. I was interested in adding some of my photos to this group, but I am unsure of how to go about it. I don’t see any place to upload a submission. Can someone please explain how this works. please excuse my ignorance and thanks in advance
Jeff

Angela Tice Gunn Angela Tice Gunn 13 posts

Hi, New to RB and still trying to find my way around! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Choux Choux 14 posts

Hi, thanks so much for the warm welcome :) New to RB but Loving it! I find it inspiring, fun and the kick in the pants that I need for improvement.

Helen69 Helen69 5 posts

I am newish member, had trouble confirming my email to start, have cleared the bugs now,lol, Happy to be here.

rosedragon rosedragon 6 posts

Thanks for the welcome. Love to see such beautiful images as displayed here

Very happy to have you all and all your lovely art!

Belinda Eldridge Belinda Eldridge 3 posts

thanks for the welcome, great to be here. Loving all the great talent!

Helen Eaton Helen Eaton 1 post

Hi I’m Helen. Hello everyone! I am still finding my way around this site and I am blown away by all the fantastic work that gets uploaded. Truly inspirational!!

Martha Medford Martha Medford 399 posts

Thanks for welcome! Glad to be a part of your group. Love the subject!! My yard is full of inspiration!!

RGHunt RGHunt 7383 posts

Hello ya’all

simon17 simon17 2 posts

Hi everyone, I am new to redbubble too! I have been taking photos for many years, I have just upgraded to an SLR and it has renewed my interest and I have started uploading some of the resulting pictures on RB.

How do I go about uploading photos to the group tho?

Mariola Szeliga Mariola Szeliga 95 posts

Hello,
It’s a pleasure to view on RB all beautiful photos, images & other media and thanks for viewing my photography.
More on my personal website; www.pixographia.com

Debbie Oppermann Debbie Oppermann 179 posts

Hi everyone,
I am fairly new to RB and still finding my way around this site but am loving what I have seen so far and am amazed at the awesome welcome received!

BarbBarcikKeith BarbBarcikKeith 473 posts

Hi all,
I’ve been on RB for a while but not as a photographer.. now, I’m trying something new. All I have to do now is wait for spring!!!!

Tina Hailey Tina Hailey 54 posts

Hello, I have been here for awhile trying to learn my way around. Still learning. I am also loving it here so much talent

Carolyn Clark Carolyn Clark 552 posts

Hello All
I’m happy to be one of your group and to get to see your photo’s!!!
Happy Easter to all!!!

Jake Kauffman Jake Kauffman 1 post

Hey there!